30K!!!!

Ok so personally I hate author notes just because some people over use them and the reads from them count as ones from the actual story. I mean if you want a really popular story publish a couple chapters of the story and flood the rest with A/ns. Sorry for the short rant. Anyway I just wanted to say thank you to every one who read this story. I started it around the time I joined wattpad which was around May 2017. So happy where I am now. I have just recently reached 300 followers also and am so proud of my self for doing all of this. Sorry to people who were expecting surprise ending... they are coming. I've just been busy lately and when I get a chance to update I usual go to my other stories first. If you go to my profile or follow me you will know that most of my stories are Naruto fan fics and I was really glad that this one did well. 30k is quite a large number and I am really happy with it. I'm grateful to all of you who took your time to actually read my story whether you liked it or not. I plan on writing more fan fiction in the future so stay tuned or don't. Have a merry Christmas if you celebrate and if you don't then have a merry regular day.

Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD