30. Kidnapped

I woke up in my usual bed with Shi sleeping soundly beside me. I poked his cheek and giggled when his face scrunched up. "Come on lets get up", I encourage. "F-five more minutes". I sigh and push myself up. "Fine but I'm making pancakes and if your not up when they're ready I'm gonna eat yours". Shi lets out a quiet snore and I roll my eyes.

I left the room and went to the bathroom to fix my birds nest of hair. If Neko saw it he would probably be searching for the missing birds. Once I don't look like complete trash I walk out into the living room and decide to clean up a bit. To be honest I hate cleaning, but I can't live in my own filth or else I would probably die. I pick pillows off the floor and pick up a plastic crown Sakura left at my house when she came a couple of weeks ago.

I continued cleaning just quietly humming to myself when I hear a knock at the door. I hurry to the door and swing it open. "Good morning Princess", greets an oddly familiar voice. Before I could even respond the man grabbed me and held a piece of cloth over my mouth and nose. I struggled in his grip but he was holding on tightly. I felt my muscles relax and before I knew it I had blacked out.

Shi's POV

I woke up and pushed myself off of (Y/n)'s bed. I loved to sleep in now that I had the freedom to do so. I walked into the kitchen searching for (Y/n). "Hey (Y/n) are you in here?", I call. No response. "Are you still making pancakes?", I call again. Still no response. When I walked past the front door something caught my eye. On the floor sat a envelope with the word 'knight' written in very fancy lettering. I picked up to inspect it further, I gasped when I flipped it over. Holding the envelope closed was a red wax seal with the sign of the blood alliance. The letter fell to the floor so I bent back down and picked it up. My hands shook as I stared down at it. I swallowed the lump in my throat and broke the seal, freeing a folded piece of paper from the envelope. I unfolded it and read the writing.

Dearest Knight
We are sorry to inform you that we have taken your beloved sister
Because you have run away we have decided to keep her
If you come back we promise to not harm her
But if you decide to be selfish and live without us...
We will simply kill her
If you show up and give yourself over you will be safe and so will she
You will both train as knights to serve the king
Both of you will be feed and well taken care of
We only wish the best for you
Understand that we do not wish to make such harsh decisions
But when we are betrayed we take things to the next level
Like you mother and father did
Now be a good lad and cooperate
Sincerely the Jester

I wanted to rip the letter to shreds, anger was engulfing my entire body. I calmed myself and grabbed (Y/n)'s phone off the couch. I looked through her contacts and rung the strange blonde one.

(Y= You(Or Shi in this case) , T= Tamaki)

T- Hello?
Y- This is Shi, I need your help
T- Uh sure what do you need help with?
Y- (Y/n) has been kidnapped and we need to get her back
T- Oh ok-WHAT?! (Y/N) HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!!
Y- Yes she has been kidnapped and I can't get her back by myself
T- We will be there straight away!
Y- OK thank you

I hung up and put the phone on the kitchen counter. I paced up and down the house, trying to think of a plan. I opened the door when I heard a knock. Tamaki and the rest of the hosts were there and so were THREE S.W.A.T VANS! My eyes widened at the sight in front of me. "Holy s***, how did you get three s.w.a.t vans?!", I asks, dumbfounded. Kyoya steps forward and casually adjusts his glasses. "My family owns a private police force of 100 men, getting (Y/n) should be easy just give us the location and we can go". I nod and give them the address. I get into one of the vans and sit among the police officers. (Y/n) saved me and now its time for me to save her.

Your POV

I opened my eyes and shivered. I was lying on my side, my cheek pressed up against the cold floor. I sat myself up. The air was freezing cold and I could hear someone quietly humming. My eyes adjust to the dim light and I see a tall man in a long black cloak siting on a chair in the corner of the room. "It looks like you've woken up, have you had a nice sleep my dear?", he asks. I scowl and look away. The man chuckles and stands, slowly walking over to me. I try to get away but my arms are tied around my back and my legs are tied together. "Come on Princess, don't keep me waiting, I want to hear your beautiful voice". I turn my face, not wanting to look at him. He kneels down in front of me and takes my chin in his hand forcing me to look at him. I was surprised to see that this man was fairly attractive, his eyes were dark and I could see a small amount of messy brown hair poking out from under his hood. "Such a beautiful face, just like your mother's". I can feel his face getting closer and closer to mine, before I know it his lips are forcefully pressed against mine. I tried to move my head away but his hands held my face in place. Finally he pulls away, gasping for breath. "Your lips are so soft, why aren't you enjoying this like I am?", he asks. So many different excuses come to mind, which one should I pick. "I have a boyfriend", I say. He chuckles and caresses my cheek. "No you don't, you've been teasing those boys that you hang out with, most of them like you but you've friend zoned all of them". "Wait how do you know about that?". "The alliance has been watching you ever since you were born", he smirks, leaning in for another kiss. I scrunch up my face and trying to get him away from me. I feel him pull away and he begins kissing along my jaw line. My entire body tenses when I feel him licking and sucking my neck. "Ugh stop it", I complain. "You like it don't you?", he teases. I feel his hand sit on my leg and then move its way up my to my thigh. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time", he winks, tugging at the hem of my shirt. Just had his hand slides underneath and up over my stomach his body is kicked into the wall.

I look up and see Shi and the Host club standing in front of me. Some were gasping, while others were in shock. One of the police officers handcuffed the one known as 'the jester' and carried his unconscious body to the van outside. Shi knelt down in front of me and cut the knots with a pocket knife. He pushed my hair back and examined the purple marks on my neck. "What happened?", he asks. I look at the jester and then down at the ground. Shi pulls me into a warm embrace, I let my emotions free and cry into his chest. "Thank you, if you didn't come he would've- he would've", before you could finish your sobs took over. Shi helped you stand up but your legs were too weak to hold your weight. You collapsed to the ground, luckily Shi caught you before you could cause any severe damage to yourself. Shi carries me bridal style out to van and sits me in the seat next to him, the hosts sit happily in there with you. "I'm so happy you're OK", Haruhi cheers. I pull her into a hug and then do the same to the others. I can see Shi watching this with a disappointed look in his eyes. Yet I didn't care, these were my friends and I was happy to see them again. I sat back in my seat and lent my head on Shi's shoulder, listening to the others talk.

"Are they all gone?", Kaoru asks. Kyoya nods. "Yes, I sent another squad to the other hideout and a few others out to other ones Shi has told us about". "Do you think your parents will come back now that you're both here?", Huni asks. I shrug my shoulders. "They didn't seem to really care about us then so why should they start now". No one even bothers to respond. "So what school is Shi going to go to?", Hikaru asks. "I hope he can come to Ouran academy, I will get more money from our parents to pay for his tuition", I says. The others nod and smile at me. I was thankful that I now have my brother back in my life. But I do remember him being a little bit overprotective so we might need to work somethings out. "Maybe Shi-chan can join the host club!", Huni exclaims. I giggle and look up at Shi. His eyes are closed and his head is resting on mine. He had fallen asleep, just the sight of his sleeping form made me tired. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

YAYAYA! Now you and Shi are safe from the evil Blood alliance. Sorry if this is trash, but don't expect much from me. We reached 4k reads and I am so happy. Proud parent! HAHAHAHAHA sorry about that. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD