39. Secret dates

There was something up and you knew it. This was to do with Shi and his strange disappearances. Some times he would hang around the house for an hour and then leave for six. This was happening more and more often, he says he's going to Karate club we know that isn't true. I asked Chika, Huni's brother and he said that he isn't there. I was quite confused as to why my brother was lying to me  and I was determined to find out. This was the first and hopefully the last time I would ever ask that Host club for help. I stared at my phone, contemplating whether I should do it. In the end I gave in, I needed help and the host club were the ones to give it.

Y- you T- Tamaki

T- Hello (Y/n)!
Y- Hey Tamaki I uh need your help
T- You need MY help?!
Y- Well the host club's help
T- Of course my precious daughter, what is it that you need help with?
Y- Shi is always leaving the house and lying about where he is going
T- You want us to spy in him?
Y- Yup but I would like to come as well
T- How about we meet at your house and then we'll follow him when he leaves
Y- Ok, what time will you be over?
T- Ten minutes
Y- WHAT?!
T- See you soon princess

Tamaki hung up and you were slightly pissed off. Why ten minutes, it was only 8am. Good luck getting Kyoya and and Huni out of bed. I sigh and go to my room to get changed. And Tamaki was there in exactly ten minutes, just as he said he would be. I opened the door when I heard a knock and glared at Tamaki. "We are here!", he enthuses. "Tamaki you didn't have to get here in ten minutes", I grumble. I look over at Huni who looks very sleepy. I smile and open my arms to him, he walks over to me and hugs me. "You want to go back to sleep?", I ask. He nods his head so I pick him up and take him into my room, tucking him into my bed. He fell asleep straight away, hugging Usu-chan close to him. I sigh and walk out of the room to see the host club sitting in my living room.  "Where is he now?", Tamaki asks. I hold a finger to my lips. "He's in his room, now don't say anything out loud until he leaves Ok. If you ruin this I will murder you", I threaten. Tamaki swallows the lump in his throat and nods. I smile at them and clap my hands together. "Well since you're all here so early I'll make us some tea".

Timeskip

A hour later we were still sitting in the living room and watched as Shi walked out into the kitchen. He was dressed and was searching through the fridge for something to eat. "Oh hey Shi, do you wanna hang out today?", you ask, knowing what his answer would be. "Sorry I'm kinda busy today". "Aw come on you've been busy all week, don't you have time for your sister?". He sighs and shakes his head. "I'll hang out with you next week, its just that right now I've got a lot on my plate". "Ok well good luck with whatever it is that you're doing", you say with a smile. You noticed a blush creep into his cheeks. He nods his head and then looks at all the host members. "What are you guys doing over so early?", he asks with raised eyebrows. "Oh I asked them if they wanted to hang out and Tamaki made them all come over super early". Shi sent you a smile. "See ya". He then went back to his room to do what ever it was he was doing.

Ten minutes later Huni walked out of your room and came and sat on your lap. "Hey Huni". "Hiya (Y/n)-chan", he yawns, snuggling into you. You hug the small boy and he clings to you. Suddenly Shi walks out of his room towards you guys. "I'm going out now, Dad knows, I'll be back at 5", "Ok Bye Shi". He walks out of the door and a smirk forms on my face. "Come on, lets go see what he is doing". I stood up and let Huni climb onto my back, then we all walked out the door making sure Shi didn't see us.

First Shi got our dad's friends driver to pick him up and take him into town. We got our own ride there and then followed him into a restaurant. We all went in after him and got seperate tables to spy on him with. One table had Me, Huni and Haruhi. Another had the twins and Mori. Then the last was of course mommy and daddy. I hid behind my menu and watched as Shi sat alone at a table for two, checking his watch every few seconds. He looked quite tense and nervous, then I heard the front door open. I turned towards the entrance and watched as a familiar girl walked in. It was no one other then Yana. When Shi saw her he smiled and gestured her over. The two sat at their table and were talking and getting on like a house on fire. Then Shi suddenly lent over the table and kissed her. He kissed her. HE KISSED HER. I gasped and it wasn't a quiet one either. Both Shi and Yana turned towards me, both their eyes widen. "Abort mission! Abort!", I yell running out of the restaurant. Once I was out and half way down the block I stopped running and noticed no one else was there.

I stopped and caught my breath, seeing Shi run out of the of the restaurant and look around. He stopped while looking in your direction and began running towards you. You began running again but it was unfortunate that Shi was faster at running than you. You looked back and saw he was quite close behind you, it was quite a shame that you didn't have as much stamina as him either. You kept running and running until you felt something grab your wrist and you jerked back. "Why are you running?", he puffs. I puff as well, trying to catch my breath. "I thought you would be angry at me for spying on you". "Well I'm not I'm just curious as to why you were". "I was worried, I mean you kept disappearing and I had no idea where you were going. I mean the karate club isn't even on right now, they're taking a break". Shi rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah sorry for worrying you". I sigh and the two of us walk back to the restaurant.

Yana blushes and looks at me. "I'm sorry we didn't tell you", she says. You give her a big smile. "Its Ok, don't worry about it". You left the love birds to get back to your date and then you went home, of course taking the host club with you.

Thsi story is ending soon do please suggest who you want me to end the story with. Actual characters or even some of my trash OCs IDC. RIght now we have Mori, Kyoya and Tamaki that I am doing. I am only doing one's you suggest, all others will be left. Vote and follow me for more, thank ya XD