Tell me one thing

Once they left, she was glad. She didn't want them to know her another secert. Her kid. Jay's kid or say kids. Yes twins . A boy and then a girl. Jay didn't know when she left. She found out about the once she got here. The only reason they didn't see the kids here was because they were at a friend house. She could trust their parents.

Trust is what she needed . Trust is she had to earn from anyone.  If he found about his kids he want to see them. But she needs his trust. He needs her trust . They broke each other . They need to earn it back. It's one thing you can earn back . Sometimes you can't earn each other back. You can't earn back love sometimes. It can be gone or broken like that.

•••••••

Once he got back to his place in Chicago, he kept looking at all of stuff she left. The photos of the unit. Of them together. Her clothes she left. Everything she had in the apartment they once shared. Something that should've happened for a lifetime. This was not something he thought would happen.

He wants to go back. Back to her. He needs her. They need each other. They would be there . Always. Be each other's back up. He was going to get her back. No matter what got in his way.

•••••••

Today was her day off. She could be with her kids. Spend time with them. She was taking them to the park today.

Once they got there the kids ran off to the playground. She grabbed the stuff out of the car and put it on a near by table where she can see the kids.

"Anna get your brother and tell him to come eat." She yelled to her kids. The one thing she didn't know was that Jay was near by. Watching her.

Wondering if they were his kids.

Once they finished eating , they went to go and play. Erin cleaned and saw him. He knows she has kids now.

"Kids let's go we're leaving." Erin shouted. They came rushing over and got in the car.

"Erin please let me explain." Jay said.

"What. Your spying on me and my kids. "Erin said.

"Tell me one thing. Are they mine?" Erin didn't want to tell him. After the fact it's been 5 years. She stood with no words . Nothing to say to him.