Familiar faces

It's a terrible week if your Jay Halstead. He finally lost in touch with Erin. HE was fine with but whatever. Today has been a slow day. No case so doing paperwork all day. But there was one good thing. And it was very surprising.

"Antonio what you doing here?"Burgess called out.

"Well let's say I'm coming back to the unit."He shouted out. Everyone came over to him and congratulations him. Haley came over and introduced herself.

"SO where's Erin?"Everyone was quiet. Hank came out of his office.

"Antonio my office."Hank said. 

"So I know your wondering."Hank said. 

"Where's Erin? Nobody has told me."Antonio said. 

"She's not in the unit anymore. She took a job in New York."Hank explained to him. 

"Why didn't anyone tell me?"Antonio asked. 

"It wasn't a good time for the unit or Lindsay. She just assaulted a suspect. Then her mom was a suspect and leaning on her for help. She took the way out that I gave her. "Hank said. Antonio didnt say anything else and got to work. 

—————

Once the kids were dropped off, Erin went shopping. She had to go shopping for a lot of stuff since the twins birthdays were coming up. She was shopping down the birthday supplies aisle when she someone from Chicago. Kelly Severide was here.

"Erin is that you?"Kelly called out. 

"Kelly hey."Erin said. 

"Surprise to see you here. Who you here with?"He asked.

"Just me.What are you doing here?"Erin asked .

"Trip with the boys. Sent me to the store to get beer. Anyways see you later."Kelly walked away.

She got back to shopping and got all of the supplies. She got food for the party and went home after that. She called a of her friends and they came over. 

"So who's coming to this party?"Her friend Stacy asked. 

"The kids friends and their parents. I'm going have a bounce house for kids over at the park up the street. "Erin told them. 

"Your boyfriend ain't coming."They asked. 

"I don't have one. I'm not trying to look for a guy. "Erin replied to them. 

"Whatever you say."Lena said.

Posting another part soon . Stay tuned.