Before you know it

Kim and Haley wanted to walk up to Erin. But when they looked back she wasn't there anymore. She wasn't in that spot they just saw her at. Erin had to be here but where. 

The ball was ending so Erin decided to leave and head back to her hotel. She kept her mask on just in case she ran into someone she knows. When she was walking she was going to fall but somebody caught her. 

"Thanks for catching me ."She said to this unknown person. 

"Welcome. Are you in town for very long?"He asked. 

"Just for a day.See you around."She continued her walk to the hotel and went to bed. She had a long day ahead of her.

......

Once work came around the next morning, it was not a good day for team. For starters Kim, Atwater and Ruzek were hungover so they were getting a lecture . Jay and Haley weren't as hungover but felt the pain from yesterday. But on top of that Jay was in a really good mood. I mean really good like he was in love. 

"Hey man what's up with you."Adam asked. 

"What do you mean?"Jay asked. 

"You been in a good mood all morning."Adam said. 

"I was walking back to my place last night when I caught this beautiful girl last night."Jay said. 

"She must be lucky. You get her name."He asked. 

"No she walked away before i could ask. She was coming from the ball last night."Jay told him. 

"Wow. Better find her before its  to late."Adam joked.

.......

Erin was enjoying her day in Chicago. She got up and FaceTime the kids. She got ready and went out for a little bit. She got the kids something. But she kept remembering last night. When that guy caught her who was he? What was his name? She wanted to thank him before she left. But she might not get a chance since she don't who this guy was. 

The mask.

She felt that she she seen that mask he was wearing before. She knew this person but who was he?

.......

Jay was finally glad his shift was over. Once he walked out to get fresh air, he saw something.

The mask

The one she was wearing last night was in the trash. Who did it belong to? Wait he put his in the trash too. She could've found it. He had to get to that mask.

.......

Erin was walking back to her hotel after finally getting the kids something. Out of the ordinary saw  the mask he was wearing last night. She grabbed it and hold on to it . She wanted to find this guy. If she didn't find this guy, she has to either take that mask back with her or put it where she found it. 

The next day she had a flight to catch. Taking that mask with her really she doesn't need to . She went to go put it back where she found it. And there she goes back to New York to be with her kids. 

Jay was walking along the street when he saw someone with his mask. She put back in the place he left and started to walk away. 

This was her mask. Time to find out who the mystery girl is. 

He grabbed his mask and watched up to her. Was he dreaming? She was standing in front of him.

"Your the one who caught me last night."She was shocked. 

"Yeah. I can't believe it Erin."Jay said .