Birthday parties

Today was the twins birthday. Today was a very special day. The twins had woke her up already so she decided to get them ready to go to their friends while she sets up their party. She got to their friends' house and go to the park. Her friends came to help her. Once Erin was done decorating she called their friends mom and brought them to the park. 

"This is for us."The twins asks. 

"Yes."Erin replied. 

"Go, go have fun more people would come soon."The kids ran into the bounce house. 

"You look happy."Lena said. 

"I am happy ."Erin said. 

"No you keep staring at Ryan's father . You like him."Stacy said. 

"SO what if I do. "Erin said. 

"Just saying . You know he just went through a breakup. Might be a good match for you."Stacy said. Lean chuckled. 

"Go get him. Talk to him."The girls said. Erin went up and started to talk to him. After a few minutes she finally came back. Around that time everyone else came. And all of the mothers gathered into a big group. 

"So Erin what went on between you and Ryan?"They asked. Some muttered yeah . 

"Well I might have got a date with him. And a little kiss."Erin said. 

"No way. Congrats."They said. Erin was happy. She's moving on from Jay. Something she should've have done a long time ago.