Posterior

Slowly by slowly, was she getting better. It's been 6 months. Every 2 days she would go get treatment. James was taking care of her usual duties. She was sleeping when someone knocked on her door. 

"Mommy,can I get it?"Anna asked. 

"Let me get it."Erin said. She couldn't believe who was at her door. 

"Jay."Erin said. There he stood  looking at his ex-girlfriend. 

"Hey. I didn't mind to intrude but I have some questions."Jay asked. She welcome him in. He saw all the photos of her family she got. Nothing of anyone in Chicago. 

"So what's so important than my beauty sleep."Erin chuckled. 

"Did you hear anything 3 nights ago? From 2 am to 5am or so"Jay asked. 

"No, I wasn't home. I was at Bellevue."Erin told him. Shoot he forgot Antonio told him, about her cancer. 

"Mommy."Erin hears from down the hall. She rushed down the hall to see Anna bleeding. 

"Jacob, did you push your sister?"Erin asked her .  

"I was trying to get my game and she was in my way?"Jacob said. 

"James's is going to handle your punishment when him and Ryan get home."She told her son as she walked to the living room. 

"Is that it?"She asked.

"Yeah. We'll be in touch."Jay walked out. He wanted to talk to her more but he knew he couldn't.

.......

Jay got back to the precinct and everyone was working different leads. 

"Jay, what do you got."Hank said. 

"Nobody heard a single thing. They we're either asleep or not there at the time."Jay told Hank. 

"Ok. Let's make sure their alibis check out ."Hank ordered. 

Jay didn't tell him about Erin being in that area. Unless Hank knew. 

"Bellevue just called. James Smith dropped his wife there for her radiation."Fin said. Hank look at Jay. 

"Ok. Check what time they checked in at and out."Hank said. Hank knew that Erin was there every two days. 

Jay went back to interview Erin with Antonio. Jay knew she was at the hospital. 

"Who are we interviewing here?"Antonio asked as they got out of the car. 

"Erin. She was the one who was brought in for radiation."Jay said as we walked din that hospital.

"Excuse me, what floor is radiation for cancer."Jay asked. 

"4th floor."The nurse said.. As soon as they got up there they saw Erin in her room. 

"Lindsay, can we come in?"Antonio knocked. 

"Hey."She hugged him and hugged Jay.  

"So what brings you guys here?"She squeaked. 

"Um..ha..he need to ask you a fe w more questions."Jay said. 

"What time did you come and check in at?"Antonio asked. 

"Around 4 pm."Erin said. 

"And left here at?"Antonio asked her.

"At 7 am."She said.

"Checks out. "Jay smiled. 

"See you."She said as she laid in the chair. She hated sitting here.But oh well. 

.......

Once Erin got home, she took a shower and then changed. Once she got walked into the bedroom she saw James phone going off. 

"Babe, your phone is going off."Erin shouted. 

"Can you get it for me?"He yelled back. 

Erin got it and saw the message. 

'Have they interviewed yet? Make sure you got an alibi.

Erin was angry. She there the phone at him. 

"Who are you texting?"Erin yelled at him. He didn't answer. 

"Who the FUCK are you texting?"She yelled louder. 

"Babe, this is just a friend. No need to get angry about it. "James lied. 

"Why do you need an alibi? Were you the one who raped that girl a few nights ago?Erin asked. 

"No. I was here with the kids. Who else would be watching the kids?"James said. 

"Fine."Erin said and went to the other room. 

Erin was dozing off when some knocked. It was Jay and Antonio. 

"James Smith?"They asked James.

"Yes."He asked, 

"Your under arrest for the rape of Titania Brown. You have the right to be silent. Anything you say   would be use against you. You have the right to an attorney. If you can't afford one, one will be viable for you."Jay said as he took James to the car. 

"You lied to me."Erin shouted. 

"You can meet us at the station."Antonio said before he took off to the car. 

Erin cried as she dialed her friends numbers.