When were you going to tell me?

Once Jay asked that question, her mind was in 100 other places. She had to tell him.

"Yes their yours jay. I'm sorry I never told you." Erin said.

"Were your going to ever tell me?" Jay asked.

"I was jay. I swear to god I was going to tell you but then you know I left for the FBI job." Erin said.

"So what I see you 5 years later and you have kids. How do I know if their mine?" Jay asked.

"Their yours jay. The day I found out I was leaving I found out. If I knew a few weeks before i would've told and I would've stayed. I wouldn't lose my job over something stupid. I can't go back and won't go back. Goodbye jay." Erin got in the car and drove off. 

•••••••

Erin put the kids down for their nap. They take a nap every time before dinner. She felt like jay was upset at her. For hiding a secret. Breaking his heart. It's not like he hasn't broken her heart before. She's been through this before. She's been heartbreaks. She's been alone. She can handle anything. She remembers when she told jay that when he moved out to handle things with Abby.

Everyone with a name stating with an "A" has been trouble. Allie was trouble . Now Abby. Who's next? Everyone or something has to come in between them. That's why they apart. Something troubling just comes between them.

•••••••

Jay wanted to be with Erin. But not after what just happened. She's had this secret for 5 years. He's had the being marry to Abby for about 8 years. But that other thing he's been waiting wanting to for 5 years after the trouble she got in. He wants to save her when she needs it. He wanted to propose to her. That's the thing almost everyone knew about. He was going to propose just to have her stay in Chicago . He was going to tell her . No more secrets.

He knock on her door. It took about a few seconds before she answered the door. 

"Hey." Is all she can say.

"Can I come in?" Jay asked.

"Yeah." She moved to the side so he could come in.

"I think we need to clear the air." Jay said.

"There's nothing to stay. "Erin said.

"Well let me tell you something." Jay's said.

"Erin 5 years ago when you left I was going to do something to make you stay in Chicago. I was going to propose." Jay said.

"Jay-" Erin said.

"Let me finish. My mom said it wasn't a race for the ring. It was who found the right girl. I wanted to marry you . I love you." Jay said.

"When were you going to tell me?" Erin said.

"What?" Jay asked.

"That you were going to marry me." Erin said.

"I was going to tell you when you left  that night." Jay said.

"I think it's best of you just leave for now." Erin said. She rushed him out.

She was trying her best to take this in right now. Maybe him going back and not coming back wasn't a good idea. Maybe she really needed him.

"Hey Hank . I'll be there on the next flight out." Erin said into the phone.