This is our dream

Today is the day . Their dream come true. Erin was nervous . This the true man of her dreams. The one she walked out on and he did the same to her. She don't want anything going wrong anymore.

"Erin, come on you gotta get up. It's your wedding day." Kim said as she came into Erin's room. Kim pulled off the blanket that was brought up on Erin.

"5 more minutes." Erin said.

"I got coffee from Starbucks for you." Kim added. Erin jumped off while Kim was laughing.

"Not funny. Your lucky your my maid of honor." Erin said and walked to the kitchen.

"So what time are the girls coming to get ready?" Kim asked .

"In a hour. So get up so you can stop being so moody." Kim chuckled. Soon all the girls came and they got ready.

"Erin, you ready?" Stacy called out. Erin came out of her bedroom.

"You look beautiful." Everyone nodded. The left to the church. 

.......

Jay and the guys were ready. Jay was pacing back and forth. He knew his vows by heart. He knew everything he was going to say. But he was afraid Erin was going to walk out or say no to him. 

"Hey, dude, you okay."Adam asked. 

"I'm afraid Erin might walk out on me."Jay said. 

"She won't . She loves you dude."Adam told him. 

"Thanks dude."Jay said. Jay took his spot up front. 

All the bridesmaids and groomsmen got in their spots. Once they heard the wedding music, everyone stood up from their seats. Hank walked Erin down the aisle and gave her to Jay. 

"Today we are here to celebrate the love of Erin Lindsay and jay Halstead. The gift they have."Erin was thinking back to when she first left. 

New city. New people. Nothing's the same. The air is different. She doesn't have everybody like she did in Chicago. She left her family behind. Hank. Intelligence. Jay. 

That's the number one person she left behind.  The one who was her backup. Her partner. The one she was able to come to or talk to when she needed to .She left behind the most important man in her life. This isn't who she is. Going back to Chicago was her number one option but she didn't go back. 

"Erin, your vows?"The priest asked . Erin stopped daydreaming about 5 years ago. 

"Jay, when I met you, I thought I was dreaming. We make us work by having our differences and arguing. We make it work. Jay, I have made stupid designs just like you did. But now we're here together. Forever. That's why I love you."Erin said. 

"And does anybody object to these to getting married."Nobody said anything. 

"By the power vest in me I pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Jay Halstead."Erin jumped into Jay's arms and kissed him. Everyone chuckled. 

.......

Everyone waiting for the newly weds to come out . They set the whole bouquet hall up for them. 

"Let's welcome Mr. And Mrs. Jay Halstead to the dance floor."The DJ said as Jay and Erin came out to the dance floor. 

"This is a dream."Erin said. 

"You mean this is our dream."He said as he spined her. 

"Yeah. 5 years ago I thought I left you behind forever. I guess I'll always have you with me forever. "Erin told him. 

"You will. Cause I'm not leaving you. I love you."He told her. 

"Can I have the father of the bride come up and dance?"DJ announced.  Hank came down to the dance floor and danced with Erin. 

"I'm proud of you kiddo. I remember just the day I took you in. Now your an agent and married to an handsome detective. "Hank told her. 

"I'm coming back to intelligence. "Erin announced to him. 

"Welcome back."Hank hugged her and they sat back at their table. After they had the cake, the DJ went up to the microphone. 

"I have a few people who want to say a speech to the groom and bride."Kim, Will, Adam, and Natalie  one t up there.

"I wanna say congrats to Erin and Jay . And also I wanna say to Erin, you been my best friend since we met. I've been there for you when you needed to talk to me about our ooblems. I'm happy for you Erin. "Kim said. 

"Jay, I'm happy for little bro. And Erin, welcome to the family. But you guys are a great couple. And Jay, don't hurt Erin anyway. SHe's family now."Will said. 

"Why does everyone keep telling me that?"Jay said. Everyone laughed and Adam with up the microphone .

"I wanna say congrats to Jay. Even if your married I'm not going to stop busting you balls. But I'm proud of you man. And Erin have fun being married to that nutball."Everyone chuckled. 

"Congrats to Erin and Jay. We're family now. But Erin, I hope this relationship is a dream come true . Love you guys.Natalie said and blew a kiss. Erin blew a kiss back. 

Soon everyone was getting tipsy and leaving. Soon Erin and Jay got in the limo and drive off. 

Not in a million years did I think I would be here. Starting new. Sometimes things just come unexpectedly . 

So guys this is the last chapter of this story. It was fun writing this. Hope all you guys loved it. -Justice.