Talking leads to one decision

"Um...me and you need to talk." Erin. Said.

Jay hoped he wasn't in trouble. Cause he just got back in her life.

"Sure. Kids go play in the room." Jay said.

"What do you need to talk ?" Jay asked her.

"I was thinking. The last time me and you were together, Abby came into the mix and I left and..."Erin said.

"Erin, that's not going to change us. I love you. I have always loved you. Nothing's going to get in our way. Remember I'm always by your side." Jay told her.

"I know that but it came out of the blue. I left without telling you. Those months I wasn't with you, I was a mess. A mess Jay. I couldn't sleep but I got through it. Like I got through everything else that's happen." Erin said.

"Hey. I'm sorry about what you had to go through. What we went though. I'm sorry for what I put you through. What your mom out you through. Erin, I didn't sleep well either when we're broken up. I didn't sleep well when you left. I can't be without you." Jay said.

Erin's heart was racing. Does he mean that?

I can't be without you.

What was she supposed to say now? Oh I can't either or Wow. She has no words. Nothing to come out of her mouth.

"I'm in love with you Erin. No matter if I tried moving on or something, I love you. You been my number one girl." Jay said.

Erin's mind was somewhere else when he said that. She can't live without him either. Her mind is running in a million places. She's dreaming isn't she? She can face it now.

"Jay I love you too. I can't live without you too. And everything that's been going on I guess I need to stop pushing everyone away . I want to be with you." Erin told him.

"I guess I want to do this." He got down on one knee.

"Erin, your the best thing that happen to me. I want to spend the rest of my life with me so Will you marry me?" Jay asked.

"Yes." Erin screamed. The kids came out of the room.

"Kids, mommy and daddy are back together ." Erin said . The kids were happy. Everyone was happy. It was time to be a family again.

Just an FYI this story has only a few more chapters then it would be done. Love you guys.