Carouse

Tonight was Erin's and Jay's bachelor and bachelorette parties. Stacy and Lena are flying in for tonight and the wedding. 

"I'll see you later. Bye kids"Erin said as she walked out the door. 

"Bye ."He yelled after her. He had an hour and a half to drop the kids at Hank and get ready for tonight. 

"Kids let's go."jay yelled. After waiting 10 minutes on the they finally came downstairs .

Once the kids were at Hank's, he rushed home to get ready for tonight. Jay was almost done getting ready when Adam and Kevin come in the house yelling"Who's ready to party?"

"You guys just walk into my home. What if I was naked?"Jay asked.

"Next time lock the door."Adam laughed. They wait for Casey, Will, and Kelly to come to get the party started.

.......

Erin, Stacy, Lena, Kim,Natalie, Stella, and Gabby got ready and to their first party spot. 

"Guys, are you serious a strip club?"Erin asked her friends over the loud music. 

"Don't worry. It's not like your getting in trouble tonight."Kim said. 

"How you doing tonight?"The DJ said into the mic. 

Everyone was cheering. 

"Let's welcome our Bachelorette to the stage for a very special dance."The DJ said. Stacy and the girls brought Erin to the stage. 

The song 'Sexy and I know it' was playing and the stripper made sure she had fun. 

"OMG I can't believe you did that."Stella said. 

"We got to go in here."Gabby pointed towards the tattoo shop. 

"Come on."They dragged  Erin in there.

.......

Jay and the guys were waste already and staying at a strip club was the best thing for them. 

 "Let's go get you a lap dance."Adam said. 

"What! NO."Jay said. 

"Hey handsome want a dance."The girl asked. 

"Fine."Jay finally agreed to the dance and had a good night. They finally went home and Erin still wasn't home. 

.......

Erin and all the girls got a tattoo and soon they went back to Gabby's and all passed out. The next morning Erin and all the girls woke up. 

"Where's my phone?"Erin asked. 

"Where's my shoe?"Stella asked. I guess you can say all the girls were hungover. 

"Can I use someone's phone?"Erin asked them. She used GAbby's phone to call Jay. 

J: Gabby, are you with Erin? 

E: Hey babe.

J:Er, your still with the girls.

E: Yeah . I'm going to go find my phone. cause I lost it. 

J:Bye babe. 

For the rest of the day the girls found the phone and still were hungover. 

.......

Jay was on the couch with the kids when Erin finally came home. 

"Momma."The kids ran to her. 

"Hey baby."She said as she slumped on the couch. 

"Come on let mommy rest. "The kids went to their room. 

"So how was it?"Jay asked. 

"Good. I only remembered I have a tattoo know and I lost my phone but found it."Erin said so weakly. 

"Let's get you in bed."Jay carried her to the bedroom where she passed out.