Everyone comes back, or something comes

"Jay?"Erin called out.

"Hey what are you doing here?"Jay asked politely.

"Celebrating. You."Erin laughed.

"Vacation. It was nice seeing you."Jay said before Erin walked away.

Erin and James left the beach and went to the hotel. It's been fun these 2 days but they needed to do something else while they were here.

"Hey, I have a little surprise for you."James said.

"And what will that be?"Erin said.

"We are going somewhere. "The taxi took them up to Hollywood .

"We are going to see the Hollywood sign and on guide tour."James said.

"Your doing all this for me?"Erin asked.

"Of course, my love."James told her.

"Your the best husband ever."She kissed him on his cheek.

"And your the best wife I could ask for."James said as they hooped on.

•••••••

Jay was still surprised to see Erin there. But the thing was he knew she didn't want to talk. That didn't ruin his fun. Him and Selena went to the cabin he never got to take Erin too. That doesn't matter now.

"Jay I love it here."Selena said.

"I'm glad you do."Jay kissed her head.

"So are you ready?"Selena asked.

"LEt's go."They went out hunting and had mfun.

"You know what I'm thinking of." Selena said . Jay and her skinny dipped into the lake.

"I love you." Jay said.

"I love you." She said.

•••••••

Erin and James been back for a few days. Erin hasn't been herself. She's throwing up every morning. But she so stubborn she won't go to to the doctor.

"Baby, you sure you want to go to work? You been sick." James asked.

"I'll be fine. I'll try not to work so hard." Erin kissed him before she left to work.

"Hey girl. We heard you weren't feeling good." Stacy said.

"Yeah. James didn't want me to go today but I told him I won't work as hard as I do." She joked.

"Let us know if you need anything" they told her as they walked off.  Soon Erin walked to go get a signature when she passed out.

"Somebody call an Ambulance." Stacy shouted. Once the ambulance came, they took to the hospital. Stacy came with. James rushed down there.

"Stacy what happened?" James asked as he came in.

"She came over for me to sign something when she passed out." The doctor came out.

"I'm sorry but your wife has Cancer. She's at stage 3. Now we got her hooked up. Call anybody that she wants to be here." The doctor told them. They couldn't believe it. But they had to be strong. James knew who he had to call.

"Voight "Hank answered.

"Hank, this James Smith. Erin's husband. You need to come down to Bellevue. It's something you need to hear in person." James said.

"I'm on my way." Hank hanged up and packed his bag and got on a flight. Here I come Erin. He thought.