People can change and they won't find you

Erin knew they were going to try to make her comeback one way or another. Maybe another change in her life will make her life better. She changed her number, address , her hair style. Erin was their family but their crossing the line. Trying to get her to go back to Chicago. She left for a reason. To get away from all of the drama or bad stuff happening around her.

She was born around bad news . That's what she was. That's what she told herself.

She settled back into her regular routine once she moved away. She knew they would come and look for her. They wouldn't over here on the other side of the city. She was glad she away from Chicago. She didn't feel like like going back there.

.......

Hank and Jay were in the same position. They both tried to get her to come back home. This was her home . She chose now. New York was her home. They can't force her back now. They shouldn't have tried to in the first place.

"Jay my office."Hank called out.

"What's up sarge."Jay asked.

"You know how Olivia kept in touch with Erin and told us about how she's doing."Hank said. Jay nodded.

"She can't get in touch at all now. Erin moved and changed her phone number."Hank said.

"Hank, I'm going to tell you something my brother told me. I wanted to propose to her just to make her stay here. I asked Will for the ring and told him. He said this girl doesn't want a saving. If she doesn't want a saving then there's nothing we can do."Jay told Hank.

"I agree with you 100% Halstead. I'm just letting you know if she don't want to come back she doesn't have feel like it."Hank dismissed Jay.

Jay felt like his heart stopped after that conversation. Erin's coming back if she wants. Their not going to get her back.

.......

She was ready to delete their numbers off of her phone. She didn't want Chicago on her back anymore. She didn't want anything to remind her of Chicago. Period.

She went under his contact . Jay Halstead. She couldnt stand looking at him all happy with that beautiful smile. She deleted each contact one by one.

Jay,Hank, Kim, Adam, Kevin, even Haley. Gabby, Brett, Stella, Will, Natalie ,Kelly. Everyone she knew from Chicago she deleted their number.

While the kids were watching their movie she opened her commuter and saw all the pictures she took with everyone in Chicago. She picked through them and deleted them. The heartbreaks she had. All of the blames . The lies. She's tired of it all. She wants it to be peaceful here. New York is her best choice.

.......

Jay still wanted to say his final goodbyes to her. He can't now. She's moved on. From everything. Not coming back.He can't get his girl back. She moved so he has to.

He remembered the day when she said "I'm completely in love with you and you're the only person I can trust right now."

Now she doesn't even want to be around Jay . Jay's going to find his way one way.