Things can Change again

Erin wanted to work on that case. But at the same time she didn't want it to be award with Jay and them in the room. She decided to work it. 

"So he knows he's on somebody radar. He doesn't know it's ours."Erin says. 

"Everyone we are going to heard out to these addresses and meet up."Agent Spencer said. Erin grabbed her team and headed out. Good thing Jay didn't try to stop her. 

.......

"Jay you sure you can handle this when you know."Antonio said. 

"I'll be fine."Jay said quickly. 

Once they got to the dresses they went through the house.

"Tony, you got anything."Jay asked thought the radio. 

"Nada. Everything's clear."Antonio said back. 

"Clear.'Kim called through the radio. 

"Alright let's go back. "Jay said. They were going to go back when something came thought the radio. 

"On 125 street . Me and my team and chasing the suspect. "Erin's voice came thought. 

"We have caught up to him. We got him."Someone form her team came through the radio. 

"Stay there. Everybody  meet there."Agent Spencer came into the radio. 

Jay and everyone went to where Erin and them were at.

"Hey you good?"Jay asked Erin. 

"Yeah. See you tomorrow."Erin hopped in her SUV and drove  off. 

.......

"James are you here?"Erin called out. James popped out of the kitchen. 

"Hey beuatuiful."He said. 

"Hey."She gave him kiss. 

"How was your day?"He asked. 

"I'll tell you after I change out of these clothes."Erin said walking to the bedroom. When she walked in she stopped right there. The bed was covered in roses. 

"You like it?"He asked. 

"Do I like it? I love it."Erin squealed and hugged him. 

"I was thinking after the kids were asleep for the night we could come in here and do something?"James said putting his hands on her shoulder. 

"Yeah."Erin jumped in the shower and made dinner. Once kids were asleep they went to the room. 

"So. I have a suggestion."Erin said. 

"Which is."He asked. 

"Move in here. Or let's find a house we could live in together with all of us."Erin said. 

"I love that idea babe."He whispered in her ear. 

"I love you more."She said putting her finger on his chest. She loved this. 

......

Jay, Antonio, and Kim had one more day here before they had to go back to Chicago. The decided to see what New York had to say. 

"So, you going to find her?'Tony asked. 

"Who?"Jay asked. 

"She made her choice. Like what Will told me. She don't want to be saved. I tried my hardest."Jay said. He knew his PTSD was going to start.

"Let's go."Jay said.As they were walking Antonio saw Erin. Kim saw her too. She was walking with who they guessed her boyfriend. 

......

Once Erin and James finished looking at houses they looked at their choices.

"Which one?"James asked Erin. 

"I don't know I like them all. "erin said. 

"Well we need to pick one so we can put in our 30 day notice."James said. 

"I like the second one. It's a good size to fit us in. "Erin said. 

"And this why I love you."James carried her to their room and did their thing.