Home

The next week was easy. Moving out of the apartment and moving back to Chicago. Going back home. Back where she belongs.

"How does it feel to go back home Future Mrs. Halstead?" Jay asked.

"It feels good Mr. Halstead." Erin whispered to him.

"Let's see what the kids are doing." Erin says as the walk down the empty hallway.

"I'm going miss this place." Jacob said.

"Me too. I hope where daddy lives is like this." Anna said.

"Kids, Chicago is going to be so much fun. Grandpa Hank and your aunts and uncles are there." Jay said.

"Really Mama?" The Kids asked at the same time.

"Yup. And your friends can visit you." Erin told them.

"Yay." The ran around the house. Erin and Jay laughed.

"Let's go home." Jay said. Erin shut the light off and off to Chicago .

•••••••

Home. After almost 3 hours on a plane the finally arrived here in Chicago.

"Wake up babe. We're home." Jay said.

"Kids. We're here." Erin picked Jacob up and Jay picked Anna up and carried them out of the airport.

"Taxi ." Jay called out.

"To this address ." Jay gave him the address and to their new house.

"Welcome to your new home." Jay said. It was so beautiful. It was a dream come true.

"I love it." Erin said. The kids were already fighting over what room they would get.

"Who do they get all this bickering from?" Erin said.

"I think from both of us." Jay laughed. 

"Shut up. Get the kids ready." Erin shouted.

•••••••

Hank just got a call from Erin saying they were coming up. Nobody  knows about the kids. Time for a little reunion.

"Alright, Jay is back in town and he brought some guests with him which are coming up right now." Hank said. Everyone looked at the status and saw Jay, Erin, and kids. Twins.

"Erin." Everyone shouted.

"Hey Guys." Erin said.

"Are these your kids?" Kim asked.

"This is Anna and Jacob. Mine and Jay's twins." Erin said. Everyone was looking at Jay.

"Kids go play with uncle Adam." Erin said.

"It was after I left. About 2 weeks after I was in New York." Erin said.

Flashback

No this can't be right . She can't be pregnant. Two pinks lines. Erin hasn't been with anyone since she and Jay were together.

Well there you go. She's with Jay's baby. She had to confirm this.

"Hi. My name's  Erin Lindsay. I want to make an appointment as soon as possible. Thanks." She's glad its tomorrow.

Finally the appointment. She can find out this isn't true. Because truth be told, she not ready to be a mom. After waiting 15 minutes she got called in.

"So tell me is it true?" She asked the doctor.

"Congrats Ms Lindsay your 2 months pregnant." The OBGYN said.

"We'll make an appointment and see you in two weeks ." The doctor walked out. She couldn't believe it.

End of flashback.

"We're happy for you."they said. She was home. She was with her family. Like how it's supposed to be.

That beautiful face I once sawजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें