Adam

After taking Shelby to the nurse I walked back to class. I give my teacher the pass the nurse gave me. I sit down and I pull out my phone under the table. I play games and then the bell rings and I leave. time to go home. I walk home and when I get there I run inside and Upstairs. When I get up the stairs I immediately text Shelby.

A- you ok now?
S- yup I feel much better now a sim going to the doctor I'm a little bit.
A- that's good well see you tomorrow at the sleepover bye Shelby
S-bye Adam!

When I lay down in my bed I feel something hard under me. I get up and turn around to see an amulet and a note under where I was laying.
I pick up the note and read it.

To Adam,
Don't freak out but you have been chosen to be a part of the next eight. You have the power of  air. You along with some others have been chosen. Some of your friends were chosen also. Tomorrow at the sleepover you need to announce that you were chosen. When you and others are done saying goodbye to the people not chosen you will need to head towards the metal gate in the forest. Once you go through that gate you will be teleported to where you will live and train your powers. When you put that amulet on you can t take it off until it is time to pass it on to the next person. Now quickly get packed and go to bed. You will need rest.
From,
The previous eight

Omg I've always wanted to be a part of the eight. I need to get packed but first the amulet. I put it on and I can feel all my bruises and scratches leaving my body. Did this make me immortal. I walk over to the mirror. I look at it. I'm sorta transparent and I'm flying. Omg I'm flying. I fly around my room before I go to bed. I fall into a deep sleep once I lay down.

Next is Cory then real chapters.