Do i tell him?

Jess-
"Well um it's exactly that I k-kinda well you see I-" he starts.

"Hm wait hold on is Shelby running away?" I ask pointing to the window.

"Huh what happened?" He asks.

"I don't know but what were you going to say?" I ask.

"Oh um well I kinda like you Jess and so I guess that was what red was implying." I look up at him.

"Really?" He nods. I grab his face and smash my lips onto his. He is tense for a second but then kisses back. I smile in the kiss then pull away. I smile at him. "W-well that happened. Oh wait Shelby is contacting me!"

Jess!? Jess!? Come on answer I'm in big trouble and need your help desperately!
Aright fine Shelby what's wrong?
I ran out the gates of the base and ended up back in town. We are considered missing I need to get home fast!
W-what how could this have happened?!
I don't know but can you look in your spell book or something?
Ok yeah it says here is someone goes through those gates when they are really upset will get sent back. It also says here the light and lightning user can run fast enough to get back but they need to focus really hard on it.
Ok thanks Jess I'll try that. And please don't tell anyone.
Ok will do bai!
Bai!

"So what's up?" Adam asks me. Dang it I forgot he was here.

"Uh nothing." I say.

"Then why did you have to go to your spell book?" He asks me.

"Ugh why do you have to be smart?" I complain.

"So what's up come on you can tell me." He pleads.

"Shelbymayormaynothavegonebacktoourtownandweareconsideredmissingthere." I say very fast.

"Say that again and slower." He says. I sigh.

"Shelby may Or may not have gone back to our town and we are considered missing there." I say.

"What!?" He yells. I become non transparent and fall from his cloud.

"I'll be right back I need to see if she made it back." I run out of the room and to the gates. No Shelby. I go into max and Ross's room to see max sitting on his bed. "Hey have you seen shelbs." I ask. He looks up at me.

"Yeah she ran away back to her room I think. Do you know what's wrong I'm really worried?" He replies.

"No I don't I'm sorry max. I'll find out ok."

"K bye."

"Bai." I say I walk out of the room and to Shelby's. I walk in and see her sleeping on her bed. I walk over and shake her awake. She groans as she slowly opens her eyes.

"Huh why are you in my room Jess?" She asks.

"I need to know what happened." I say.

"Oh ok what do you need to know?" She asks as she gets up.

"Start from the beginning." I reply.

"Well I got really upset and I was running. I ran through the gates and ended up where we first started. I turned around and the gates weren't there. I yelled something and then heard footsteps coming my way. I quickly hid and saw policemen running around. One of them dropped a paper. When I made sure they were gone and went over and grabbed it. It was a missing flyer with all of us on it. Then I contacted you and got back."

"Why were you upset?" I ask.

"I-I don't want to talk about it." She says eyes tearing up.

"Are you sure it always makes me feel better by talking about it." She sighs.

"I don't know who to choose."

"Huh?"

"I-I can't choose who I l-l-love." She stutters. I can see her eyes watering up.

"Oh Shelby." I say and hug her. She quietly sobs into my shoulder as I pat her back.

"J-Jess you were stuck between guys before right?" She asks.

"U-uh yeah. Why?" I ask.

"B-because you might have some advice."

"Oh uh i guess just go for who you think is best."

"B-but i don't know who is better. You know what? I'm not even going to try. I will have it happen to me." She says determined.

"Hehe yeah you go girl!" I say and give her a high five. We giggle and get up from her bed.
"You know... I mean never mind you probably get more upset."

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Um max is really worried about you shelbs. He asked me if I knew what was wrong. I told him no and he looked really sad."

"O-oh." She sighs."it's ok I'll tell him I'm fine." She smiles and walks out the door. I follow after and we walk to max and Ross's room. We go inside to see both max and Ross now.

"Oh Shelby I was so worried what happened?" Max asks when he sees us.

"Uh maybe this was a bad idea." She says trying to walk back out the door. I grab her arm.

"No you don't." I pull her back in and push her over to max. They both blush slightly. Max puts his arms around her and I can hear a tiny growl from ross.

"Shelby what happened and why did you run away?" Max asks.

"I just- um well I uh don't want to talk about it anymore."

"Come on you told me you would tell him." I say to her.

"But I don't want to anymore." She says still in Max's arms.

To lazy to write more so deal with it.
~bella( ͌ ³ ͌)