What about you?

That's my friend. Isn't this picture just smexy af!😂👌🏻also read a/n at the bottom!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam-
Jess walked back into our room and I ran up to her.

"Is Shelby ok?" I ask.

"Yeah she is fine Cory saved her." She smirks.

"Oo was it romantic?" I ask with a smirk.

"Very I'm sure he asked her out by now." She replied.

"And what about you?" I ask slightly blushing.

"Huh?"

"Can I ask you out?" I ask.

"Yes of course!" She exclaims wrapping her arms around my neck into a hug. I chuckle.

"So will you Jessica be my girlfriend?" I ask.

"Of course silly!" She replies. I make her transparent like me and grab her hand. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see." I fly out of the room taking her with me. We fly up and into the forest. We fly to a cloud and sit on it looking at the view of the sunset.

"Wow." She gasps completely awed by the color of the sunset in front of us.

"You like it?" I ask looking at her. She looks back at me.

"Yeah." We slowly lean in closer to each other soon centimeters apart. "Other than Shelby getting poisoned, today was magical." She says and I close the distance between us.

We just continue to stare at the sunset. Until I finally feel an amount of weight placed onto my shoulder. She started to silently snore and I could tell she was going to become non transparent. I picked her up and flew her back to our room.

I placed her in her bed and put the cover on top of her. She grabbed my arm and started to cuddle it in her sleep. I smile. Maybe I can become non transparent for tonight. I carefully pull my arm away and go over to her spell book.

I flip the page to the air power page and scan through it.

The air holder can become non transparent by that is how they stay. They will still be able to fly and can make others and themselves able to sit/lay on clouds for a short period of time.

So I have to become non transparent forever. I'm going to do it!

To become nontransparent they have to focus really hard on doing that. But in the process they need to be on a cloud. When they fall from the could that's when you know it worked.

Ok I can do this. I fly up to my cloud and sit on it. Focus very hard on becoming nontransparent and being able to cuddle with Jess. I smile and then slowly start to fall from the could.

I land on my bed and look at my hands. I'm nontransparent! I walk over to Jess and can hear her silently snoring. I smile even brighter and sit down next to her. She grabs my arm once more and cuddles with it. I lay down next to her an she wraps her legs around me cuddling into my chest. I move the hair out of her face and look at her. He eyes suddenly flutter open and she looks at me with surprise.

"How are you not suffocating?" She asks with surprise. "And why am I cuddling you?"

"I made myself nontransparent and I have no idea why you started cuddling me." I reply. I pull her in closer to my chest, "but I was enjoying it."

"Oh really." She giggles and wraps her legs around me again.

"Yeah." I lightly place my lips on her forehead. "Goodnight kitty."

"Night."

Red-
I walked back into my room and Barney looks at me with a smile.

"Is Shelby ok?" He asks.

"Yeah she's fine." I go up to my cloud and sit down.

"It's sad that we can't cuddle." Barney says and I blush.

"I mean I can technically sleep on the bed but there is a chance I won't be able to." I get down from my cloud and sit next to him on his bed.

He wraps his arms around me and lays backwards causing me to fall with him. I laugh and cuddle into him.

"I'll keep you safe red! I won't let anything ever happen to you!"

"Ok!"

Ok I think I'm going to end the book here! I'm so sorry if you were really enjoying it but it just doesn't interest me that much anymore. I'm all out of ideas. But if you go to Aphmaustorytime I write a book on there and I'm going to post a new book so stay tuned!!
~ᗒᗜᗕ