Divine

Shelby-
I focus all of my energy on this extra spot where a room should be. I think about making a room. I close my eyes and I feel the power.i shoot it and fall backwards. I feel the pain in my back. I try to heal it but it doesn't work. I look where I shot to see a room. "I didn't know it would take that much energy."
"Hey are you ok Shelby?" Will says helping me up.
"Yeah fine hold on I need to show you something." I walk inside still hurting. I walk over to the closet. I open it and they look amazed. "Swipe through and you will find the outfits you want to wear." Liam goes up and scrolls through to see a flannel shirt and jeans. He clicks it and it magically appears on him.
"Wow this is so cool thanks Shelby." They say hugging me. I blush a little but then I feel pain.
"Ow ow ow." I say backing up then I fall.
"Are you sure your ok let's get you to Jess." Will says picking me up after I fell. They walk out of the room I point to Jess's battlefield door and we go in. Will puts me down and Jess comes running over. "She hurt her back making our room." He says. She concentrates then I can feel myself feeling powerful again. I get up and run around the room at super speeds.
"Shelby your going to hurt yourself again." Jess says. I stop and look at her.
"Fine."
"Now did get say you made the room?" She asks.
"Yeah apparently I can create stuff."
"Oh cool now go train." She says walking back to Adam and dan. We walk out and go to my battle field.
"I did it now what can I do?" I ask Lizzie.
"Help Cory he is struggling."
"Ok! What do I do?"
"How about you two battle?" Liam says in he back round.
"Sure." I say. "Good thing I'm not frisk today." I run around him.
"Hey how do you have this much energy?" He asks.
"There are still things you can do but you can't figure it out." I say. "Focus on draining my power." I say. He does so and I can feel myself slowly becoming less powerful. Before I'm drained I run up to him and kick him. He dodges and kicks me. I go flying. But I run on the wall. I come up to him and trip him. He pulls me down. I get up and blind him with my light. I am about to claim my win but I hear another explosion. "NOT AGAIN GO AWAY NICK!" I exclaim.
"Never Shelby you will be mine. Oh what do we have here newbies?"
"Stay away from them!"
"I either take you or them."
"Or none!" I say shooting at him. It misses and he comes up and grabs me. I can feel myself levitating. "What is happening!?"
"Your Going divine!?" Nick says in disbelief. I have angel wings and I feel more powerful then ever. I shoot at him until he finally decides to run away. I feel my self falling. I brace myself for impact with the ground when I'm caught by someone. I open my eyes to see will caught me.
"T-thanks." I jump out of his arms and sit on the floor. I pull my knees up to my chest. Cory sits down next to me and hugs me.
"You ok?" He asks.
"Yeah I'm just drained."
"I think that's enough training for today." Lizzie says. I get up and nod. I grab Cory's hand and run to our room. I sit on my bed and curl up in a ball.
"Why does he want me so bad?" I start tearing up.
"Because your perfect Shelby. Your pretty, funny, adorable."
"And how did I go divine?"
"I don't know but just get some sleep ok." He walks to his bed.
"Ok but Cory?"
"Yes?"
"Why do you hate those guys so bad?"
"Because they are probably going to steal you away from me."
"Then what about Max?"
"I never thought about that just get some sleep."
"Ok goodnight."
"Night." He turns the lights off and I go to sleep.
Graser-
"Who was that guy?" Will asks Lizzie.
"That's nick he is obsessed with Shelby. He made her get together with him or else he would in prison the others. She did but broke up with him after like 5 seconds. She hasn't told me the whole story though so you can ask her yourselves."
"Omg and how did she go divine or whatever?" I ask
"Going divine is a hard thing to do. You have to truly care about someone that is in trouble." She replies.
"Wow is she the first out of this group of people?" Liam asks.
"Yup. Now you boys should be heading to bed now."
"Ok."we all say and walk to our room.
"God how many people like Shelby?" I say jumping on my bed.
"A lot apparently." Liam says.
"And who here does?" Will asks. We all raise our hands. "Great."
"Ugh teenage hormones!" I exclaim. Liam turns off the lights and we go to sleep.

Shelby the player. And Shelby the divine. I got this idea from YurieTheAkwardAuthor so go check her books out. I'm giving credit cause I don't want to be rude. Anyway see ya next time my little corn dogs!
~Bella:]