Battles

Shelby-
I wake up in the morning (and I dab!) and walk to the bathroom. I look on the counter to see my razor. I grab it and look at it for a while. Then Cory runs in and hugs me grabbing the razor. "Hey!" I exclaim.
"No Shelby we have to help train those new guys today so come on."
"O-ok let me change." I walk over to the closet and scroll through. I pick and oversized sweater and some leggings. "I'm ready!" I exclaim getting his attention. He looks at me with shock on his face. "W-what is something wrong?"
"Y-your hair is blond." He says. I walk over to the mirror and scream. I run out the door and to Lizzie's room. I run in and see her picking out an outfit.
"Lizzie why is my hair blond!?"
"Oh that happens when you have the light power you can either dye it like I did or keep it." She says walking over now in a new outfit. Why does this happen to me.
"Aren't we training the new guys today?" I ask her walking out with her next to me.
"Yup good thing you didn't wear a dress."
"Yeah did you ever feel weird being one of the only girls?" I ask.
"Well we had many girls in our group." She replays as we get to the kitchen.
"Oh.."
"But I'm sure it's weird and I'm sorry for not putting you and Jess together in a room it's just the specific powers."
"I know it's ok I'll go get the new guys since they don't know the schedule." I say walking out.
"Ok." She says. I walk to the guys room. I knock omg he door and no one answers. I try again. No answer. I open the door to see them all passed out on their beds. I smirk. Time to do what I do. Their beds are very close together so I just jump from each one.
"Wake up wake up!" I say jumping. I hear them groan.
"Shelby what are you doing here? And why is your hair blond!?" Graser asks.
"One to wake you up and two it's a light power thing." I reply standing on wills bed. "Come on Lizzie is making waffles." I get off of his bed and start running around their room.
"We need to get dressed." Liam says.
"Fine just go to the kitchen when your done." I reply running out of their room. I run to the kitchen. When I get there I see everyone but the new guys. I grab a waffle from Lizzie and sit down at the table. When everyone notices I'm there they all stare. "Yeah I know my hair is blond it's a light power thing."
"Oh ok I like it." Max says.
"Thanks." I reply and then the guys come in the kitchen. I hand them waffles and i can see max and Cory getting jealous. I giggle silently. When we all finish everyone goes into mine and Cory's battle field.
"Ok everyone we are going to have battles today. Shelby you will go against Cory, will, graser, and Liam." Lizzie says.
"What why all of them?" I ask.
"Because you are the most trained and you have so much energy."
"Ugh fine."
"Ok max vs Ross, Jess vs Adam, and Barney vs red." Lizzie says. "First up Cory and Shelby."
"Ok but Lizzie?" I ask.
"Yes?"
"What if he comes back again?"
"We will fight him off."
"What who?" Max exclaims.
"N-no one." i reply looking down. Me and Cory walk to the battle field.
"Begin." Lizzie says. Cory starts running towards me. I run away fast enough that I can create a wall in front of him. He runs into in and falls to the ground. He quickly gets back up and I run around him. So fast he can't really see me except a blur. I can see him focusing that means he is trying to drain me. I run away from him then I blind him. I run to him and knock him down.
"I win!" I exclaim. He grabs my leg and pulls me down. I laugh. I get up.
"It's no fair she has more powers than me." He says pouting.
"Shelby how did you make a wall?" Adam asks.
"It's made of light usually and a new power."
"Wait so our room is made of light?!" Will exclaims.
"I said usually." I reply.
"Ok now Shelby and will battle."
"Mkay." I say walking to the battle field.
"Begin." Lizzie says. I can sense that will is going to make ice out of the ground so I jump. An large icicle forms from the ground. I land on top of it.
"Wha-" he says.
"I'm smart enough to know you would do that." I say. I jump off of the icicle and start running around will. He starts making ice form under me and I slip and fall over. Him however is walking perfectly fine on the ice. I try to get up but fail. I take the heels of my shoes and stick them into the ice breaking it. I stand up and shoot some light at him. He falls over. I rush over and put my foot in his chest. "I win!" I get my foot off and help him up. He helps me make my way to the others side cause the ice is slippery. Max gets up and shoots fire it the ice. It all melts and disappears.
"Good now Shelby you can take a break and max and Ross your next." Ross gets up and goes to the battle field where max already is. They start to battle.

Hey I don't think I'm going to write the other battles cause yeah. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter. See you later my little corn dogs!
~Bella:]