Brainwashed//prt2

Red-
When Adam got taken away I silently followed after. They locked him in a chair and put something on his head. He was forced to look at the screen. It kept saying 'You will love ty. You will love ty. You will hate Jess. You will hate Jess.' Over and over again.

I looked back at Adam and then Jerome knocked him out. They took him out of the chair and walked towards the door. I quickly hid behind some boxes as they walked out. They made their was to another room. I followed again. It looked like a dining hall.

They set him in a chair and I saw ty sitting on the other side of the table. Mitch shook Adam awake.

"Why am I here?" Adam asked. He tried to break the ropes but he was tied to the chair.

"Well you are here for a date with me of course." Ty says.

"Well how lovely." Adam says. I get shocked by his words. He loves Jess not ty. Was he brainwashed? I see ty get up and try to kiss Adam. I quickly act and make electricity at his foot. He falls to the floor. I make a cloud to take a three of the bad guys away. I superspeed over to Adam and untie the ropes. I grab him and run out the door. I go to the cell to see Shelby still sleeping in Ross's arms. I sit Adam down on a large sitting stone.

"What happened man?" I ask him.

"What do you mean you stopped me from kissing him why would you do that?" He asks me in a harsh tone.

"Because you love Jess Adam snap out of it.!" I yell.

"No I hate Jess I love ty!" He yells back.

"Snap out of it Adam come on are you that weak that they can brainwash you?" I ask. He freezes.

"G-guys Shelby is shaking!" Ross exclaims. I rush over.

"What's happening?" I ask.

"I don't know she started shaking and sweating. And now she is tearing up." He says back.

"We need to get out of here and see if Jess can help." I say.

"You can't take all four of us red. Hm let me think....... ah yes try to mind link with Jess she has that power so try." Ross explains. I do what he says and mind link Jess.

Jess we need help!
What's going on red what happened?
We got kidnapped and now Shelby is unconscious and Adam is brainwashed!
Where are you?
I don't know I think we are in the team crafted base.
Ok we will come as soon as possible. Try to defend since the other two can't and I'm sure ross is taking care of shelbs.
Ok will do bye.
Bai.

What are we going to do? "She said she would get here asap." I said to Ross. I turn to where Adam is. I see him trying to sneak out. I strike lightning in front of him making him jump back.

"Hey you could have hurt me!" He exclaims.

"Yeah I could have but your trying to go on a date with someone who brainwashed you." I say back to him. He rolls his eyes.

"No you mean the person I love. I don't know why you think I'm brainwashed."

"Oh hm let me think well one I saw them brainwash you. And two did you notice you were tied to a chair? What the hell man think with your brain!"

"Not true!" He snaps. He levitates and flies away. I strike lightning and make him fall to the ground. I run over to him to see him unconscious.

"Good  now you can't get away." I say and make a cloud under him. I take him back in the cell to see mudkips trying to take Shelby. I strike lightning at him and he runs away. And then at the perfect time the others arrive to help.

Oh cliffhanger! I'm sorry but here comes a part three!
~bellaʕʔ