Cory

Cory's pov-
I was invited to Jess's sleepover.  I didn't even know her and her friends kNew I existed except for Shelby and Adam. Adam was one of my good friends. When I get home I go upstairs and I find a camera mask and a note on my nightstand. I walk over to it and pick up the note.

Dear Cory,
I know you are very shy so why not give you a mask. You have been chosen to be a part of the next eight. Once you put on this mask you will hold the powers of darkness. I made sure you had friends in the group. So tomorrow you and Adam have to announce  that you were chosen at the sleepover. Once you and some others say your goodbyes you guys will leave and head towards the gate made of metal in the forest. When you enter you will be teleported to where you will live and train your powers. Once you put this mask on your face will turn into a camera. And you can't take it off until you have to pass it on. Now get packing for your new home awaits you.
From,
The previous eight

Ok is this really happening I need to pack. But first the mask. I grab it and walk over to my mirror. I put it on and storm of wind surrounded me. I was spinning then I was back on my feet I look at the mirror. My face was a camera. Wait how is everyone going to see me. Oh no I should have waited. I walk over to my bed and I get under the covers. I close my lens and I fall asleep.

Ok yeah that was Cory's chapter. I'll try to post another chapter tonight but I think 8 chapters in one day is a lot but anyways see you later peeps. Love ya bai!