Chapter 1

***Author's Note***

This is my first fan fiction! I really hope y'all like it! Please comment for any feedback or suggestions, or comments. It'd be really appreciated!:) xx

-Sam

CHAPTER 1.

My name is Sam. I'm just a typical teenager with typical friends living a completely normal life. Haha just kidding. I'm the complete opposite! I'm crazy, my friends are abnormal and my life is far from normal and I like it like that. There is one thing you should know, I'm in love with one direction. No I'm not one of those "obsessed" fans who track done their every single move from halfway across the world. Dedicated is the word. And that dedication led me to this adventure. An adventure that's got so many twists and turns that your gonna fall out of your seat. I hope you can keep up, because this is gonna be one interesting ride. And this is how it all started...

Ringgggg!!! Finally school was out. Its summer time! I dislike school with such a strong passion. All I want to do is just go home, hang with my girlfriends and fangirl about one direction. That's pretty much the story of my life. One direction is the center of the universe for me and 3 other girls. Or should I say 2 because Tori doesn't really like them but she just sticks around for me. It's a typical afternoon, Ana, Tanya, and Tori came over to my house and spent the rest of the day one direction style. We won VIP tickets to their concert the other day and we are still freaking out about it! We get to go to London for free, stay in a five star hotel, and see the boys in concert! In the front row! We had a week to get ready until our flight to London then once we get there, we have to wait a day until the concert. So we get to go roam the beautiful streets of London. If only this week went by faster...