Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10.

We decided to take-out the Nandos then head to the studio. There we were greeted with loud yells.

"Nice of yall to join us!" Tori yelled.

"You're so cute when you talk with that Texan accent." Harry smiled.

"Shut up." Tori was looking down but you could tell she was blushing so hard.

"Ummmm?" I asked pointing at Ana. She was orange. A mixture of an oompa-loompa and Snooki.

"She took a risky dare," Louis explained.

"What happened when we were gone?" I asked. So apparently Ana was dared to go get a spray tan and Harry dared Tori to kiss him.

"Woah, did you enjoy it Tori??" I winked at her.

"She enjoyed it so much, she wants another one!" Harry yelled.

"Hey Tori!" he yells.

"yes-?" she turns her head around and Harry plants his lips onto hers. You could tell she enjoyed it and everyone broke into a chorus of awws. She finally realized what was happening and she pushed him away.

"Never again," she glared at Harry.

"Oh come on love! You know you enjoyed it!" he jokes. She give him this disgusted look and carries on.

"So who's turn is it?" I asked as me and Niall took a seat in the ground. He pulled me to his lap.

"It's your turn," Ana answered.

"Okay, umm I choose truth." I said.

"Mrs Niall Horan wants to play it safe now," Louis whispered.

"What's the worst moment in your life?" Liam asked. I thought about it.

"Tomorrow is the worst moment in my life." They all looked at me with confused faces except for the girls. Tori had a sad look in her eyes and so did Tanya and Ana. I felt the tears coming. I got up and went to the recording room. I sat in the corner and started to cry. Nail came in and took me into his arms.

"Shh baby it's alright. Don't cry. It'll be alright." he whispered.

"Can't you see?? It's not alright! I'm gonna have to go home and pretend none of this happened so it won't hurt! I don't want to leave! I don't wan to..." I sobbed.

"We'll work it out princess. I promise." he whispered. Isat there in his arms as I cried in his chest. He grabbed his guitar and sat back down next to me. He started playing and singing.

"I wrote this song for you," he said. In the middle of the song, I started to cry. "Oh my gosh Niall, that's so beautiful." I sobbed.

"Why are you crying princess?" he set his guitar aside and carried me into his arms.

"How am i gonna leave you? It's gonna be so hard..." I sniffled.

"I know baby, I know it's gonna be hard. It's gonna be hard for me too." he whispered. There was a knock at the door.

"I hate to break this up, but we have an interview before the show. Just a heads up." Liam explained.

"Okay thanks man," Niall replied.

"Are you gonna come to interview?" he asked. "I would, but I have to pack my stuff."

"Okay But you're coming backstage before the show right?" his eyes looked hopeful.

"Yea I'll be there," I smiled. Me and Niall decided to head back to the hotel and therest of them stayed at the studio. We walked put hand in hand, just living the moment.