Chapter 9: Tanya's POV

I kinda felt bad for leaving Sam and Niall. But hey the love birds must have some privacy. The car ride was filled with laughter. Lou just never stops does he. I thought shaking my head. We had come to a stop. 

"Hello, welcome to McDonalds how may I help you?" Said a voice through the small speaker. Oh great this is lunch I see. I thought with a look of disgust that seemed to get zayns attention. 

"Hey guys how about we go somewhere else" Zayn expressed. I then quickly mouthed thank you so much. 

"Zayn seriously come on I wanted some carrots from here" lou groaned.

"Oh lou, remember we already tried ordering carrots here but it just didn't work out" Harry mentioned

" I agree with Zayn let's go somewhere else its so unhealthy" Ana exclaimed, "we could order something more healthy to eat at the recording studio."

"I don't really care us long as I get food I'm starving here" Tori complained.

"Everybody just calm down were gonna go with Ana's plan its Smart" Liam said winking at Ana with a friendly smile.

When we were on the road again everybody seemed to quiet down even Lou. Everybody just seemed to be somewhere of in there own world trying to figure out they're problems. That of course didn't last long, because the studio was only about ten minutes away. Harry slid his arm around Tori making it seem as casual as ever. Zayn and Ana where chattering away which they have been doing lately. Lou was pointing out every pigeon and screaming KEVINNNNNN!! Liam busy in a deep conversation with Paul. After what felt like hours of hearing KEVINNN being screamed in my ear. We were finally here. You have no idea how relieved it felt not having to here KEVINNN anymore. I swear my eardrums were on the verge of there breaking point. Mhmm that's when I noticed that Tori wasn't fighting back to harrys Charm. It was kinda strange she's never like this maybe finally the famous Harry Styles got to her. It was bond to happen sooner or later. Carefully hoping out and following Tori and Harry who were actually talking instead of bickering or fighting like Kindergartners. We stepped inside the recording studio. We all ran to the small cafe inside to order. Waiting for our food to arrive we kinda just chilled, changing subjects without even knowing until there was nothing to talk about. Silence started to dwell inside the small studio room.

"Hey, guys I got it" Lou yelled

"Please make it good, Lou" Tori stated

"Let's play truth or dare" 

Everyone nodded in approval even though it took Ana and Liam a minute or two to decide to play or not.  

Just from the look from all the boys faces we knew this wasn't gonna be good but what the hell let's live a little. 

"Truth or dare" Lou said pointing to Ana knowing exactly that she was an easy target.

Wow I thought we all know she's gonna say truth. Instead Ana said "Dare! Confident as ever" woah first time for everything talk about yolo I thought slightly smiling at my own humor. 

"I dare you to go get a spray tan, the shops just down the street" Lou said with a great big grin of statisfaction on his face. 

Tori and I burst out in laughter. No sound actually coming out just us rolling on the floor looking like retarted seals clapping our hands together at the same time.

"Ana with a spray tan" I managed to say trying to gain back oxygen.

"Well guys I'm gonna do it. Lou come with me since you dared me" ana declared.

Tori and I gave eachother a look I knew what she was thinking um this is a side of Ana we've never seen.

Loui jumped up from the chair and before we knew it both him and Ana were out.

" Can't wait to see how this is gonna work out" I quietly whispered to Tori.

Which she responded with a slight smile of reasurance.

"Okay I quess it will be my turn to dare someone" said Harrys husky british voice.

His gaze was on Tori. Who was trying her best not to look at him. Causing her to blush just a little.

"I dare you, Tori to kiss me" he let out. Tori mouthed oh god no to me and I let out a small giggle. She sooo likes this. Just do it. Its a dare I mouthed back to her smiling.

Kill me... she didn't finish cause by the time harry had cupped his hands around her face. And theyre lips met. Taking the moment I ran to my bag, grabbed my phone and took the picture of a life time. This was so cutee. But there kiss was intrupetted by Tori's phone vibrating in her backpocket. Slowing pulling apart, eyes fluttering open and in a gaze into eachothers eyes. Tori seemed to be in a totally different world.

"heemm' I said clearing my throat to welcome her back to reality. She then shook her head stood up and answered her phone walking outside to hear whoever it was she was talking to. "Hey the food is here" I proclaimed actually wanting to get outta the truth or dare game knowing it was just Zayn, Liam and I left. Before they could respond I jumped up and was out the door. Only seconds later to have my hand grabbed. I turned around to see Zayn's gorgeous light brown eyes looking down on me. Wow he was perfect. He had both his arms on the wall on both side of my face totally blocking me from running away. Oh gosh now he was closer. Just inches away.

"I've been waiting to tell you" he whispered to me his head resting on my shoulder. And his cold breath brushing on my neck. Causing me to get goose bumps.

"Tell me what" I said staring at the floor knowing if I looked up he would literally be gazing into my soul.

"Its just there's something about you" he stated "I can't get you gotta my head"

"Really, why?" I said barely a whisper

"I don't know how to put it into words" 

"I'm guessing its cause I did something really embarssing" I said remembering all the stupid things I've done in from of him.

"No course not", zayn whispered while lifting my chin up making me look into his eyes.

So this is what cloud nine feels like I thought as my heart was keeping beats, I was weak at the knees and completely lost for words. the closer he got I swear the bigged my eyes got. I knew it he was gonna do it. He was gonna kiss me when I was suddenly hanked by Tori who was conpletely oblivious to the current scene that was happening. 

" Vas happenin?" I shouted

"we need to talk..." When tori's eyes got wide and I turned around to Ana looking a mess. Talk about spray turn gone wrong.