Chapter 3: Tori's POV

A few hours and five hundred pages later our plane touched the ground with a sickening thud. Commercial flights, I mentally shake my head in disapproval. Someone should really complain. I look across from Sam's shoulder and see sunlight streaming in through the small window. I let my eyes adjust to the sudden light before I could make any actual figures out. My eyes landed on the plane in the terminal next to us. The men down at the ground were waving sticks around like they actually knew what they were doing, and our luggage was being unloaded from the bottom of the plane.

“All passengers please stay seated until the seat belt sign turns off.” A loud voice come on over the speakers. I unbuckle from my seat and get up to grab my carry on. The flight attendant stepped over to my right and repeated what she said before.

“I'm sorry,” I glanced at her name tag. “Gertrude.” Insert a nasty face and some words dripping with false sweetness here. “I just need to get my bag before I get trampled.”

She kept her smile the whole time. It made me want to punch her. “Honey...” Just as she was about to berate me with more of her unmannerly commands the seat belt sign turned off. Gertrude huffed and turned on her heel so that she wouldn't get trampled either.

I gave a sideways glance to Sam who gave me a disapproving look. All I could do was shrug my shoulders in response.

We hopped off the plane and picked up our luggage. Once we got out of the stuffy airport we let out girly squeaks and squeals at the sight.

“London here we come.” Ana said in awe as we stared at the city before us.

“The Chavez group?” We heard a man call. He was in a tuxedo and white gloves that were holding up a sign with Sam's last name on it.

“Yeah. That's us.” Tanya chirped in reply.

The girls gave their luggage to the man and I took my own to the back. Before the driver gave me a questioning look I told him that I had my own two hands, didn't I? And he replied with a quiet laugh and a bright smile.

The cab led all the way to our five star hotel, which, I must say, was the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. Scratch that. These London boys that we kept passing weren't so hard on the eyes either.

Needless to say London was breath taking, and it wasn't pouring for once. I flew out onto the concrete right behind the other girls who seemed unable to contain their excitement. Just like them I was shaking with joy. Especially when we entered the suite. Not only was the entrance of the hotel as fancy as you cold possibly imagine – glass chandeliers, golden arches, marble flooring – but the rooms were even more astonishing than the entrance. Not to mention everything smelled sweetly of vanilla.

“I call dibs!” I dived onto the bed closest to the window and farthest from the door, dropping my bags in the process. I sighed into the soft comforter. A girl could live like this for a while.

The other girls laughed and called their own beds and soon after Ana brought up the idea of sleep. Now that, my friends, sounded like a good idea.

“I agree. What did we get, like five minutes of sleep last night?” Sam said.

Tanya laughed. “Something like that.”

I stood up and moved my bag closer to my bedside while grabbing my iPod. The only thing that could really get me sleeping was music so without unpacking I flopped back onto my bed, music in my ears, and told the other girls to wake me up later.

Four hours later I had caught up on my much needed sleep and we were getting ready to go adventure out on the streets since we had some time to kill. I got out of my sweats that I wore on the plane and jumped into some dark, ripped jeans, my comfy combat boots, and light blue shirt. I grabbed my phone and iPod and stuffed them into my back pocket. Just as I put on the last touches on my makeup everyone else was ready to head out.

“So, where does everyone wanna go?” Sam asked. “Cause I was thinking of clothes shopping a little.”

“What about a movie?” Ana piped up. “One of those cool black and white ones. I've always wanted to see one of those.” I scrunched up my nose.

“I'm cool with seeing trust him. Who would trust a man hidden under a cap, sunglasses, a coat, and could potentially be wielding a knife in his pocket?

Apparently Ana and Tanya did because Ana said with a completely calm yet slightly excited voice: “Only Sam, only Sam.”

The crazy lunatic lifted her up bridal style, probably getting ready to take the poor girl to his evil lair. Turns he actually did, but his evil lair turned out to be our hotel too.

“Here, um,” He looked over my shoulder into the room and at Sam. “Could you give this to her? It's my room number.” He reached out and gave me a slip of paper.

“Yeah. I can obviously see that.” I was still imagining that knife sticking out of his pocket.

“Oh. Kay.” He looked at me like I was the one that was crazy and continued to say: “I just wanted to meet her properly so tell her to come over anytime she wants to.” Okay, so maybe he was a nice mugger?

I nodded once and shut the door. When I turned around I heard Ana and Tanya hopping around and squealing like someone who just won the lottery. And in their case, maybe they did., because all I could hear coming from their mouth's was a name: Niall Horan.