Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11.

We were back at the hotel, slowly packing our things. We had the tv on to the channel where the boys were being interviewed. Currently it was on commercial, so we started to pack our things. An awkward silence filled the air. It wasn't really awkward. It was just that no one said anything, no one wanted to say anything. I was the first to break the silence. "So obviously, none of us wants to leave." They nodded their heads in agreement. "I say, why not stay here for the summer?" They all looked up. "Sam, it's not that easy. Where are we gonna stay?" Tori asked.

"Here at the hotel!" Tanya suggested.

"It's a freaking five star hotel...We barely have the money to be able to stay here for one night, let alone a whole summer." Ana mumbled.

"Ughh, she's right. I guess no London summer for us I guess..." I started to pack again, trying to fight the tears. Tori heard my sniffles and gave me a hug. "I know none of us wants to leave, but it is what it is. We'll just rememeber the good times we had, okay?" I nodded. The boys were finally on air and we all sat down in front of the tv.

"And here's One Direction!!!" Screams of hundreds of fans blasted through the tv.

"How are you boys?" the lady asked.

"We're doing well," Liam replied.

"So there have been some pictures going around in the tabloids of you five and four other girls, what's the juicy story in that?" You could tell she REALLY wanted to know.

"They're new friends we made," Harry smiled.

"Oooo...just friends or friends?" She put airquotes up as she said friends.

"Well...." Harry mumbled. The audience was suddenly whispering. You could hear a loud buzzing.

"We know Louis and Liam are taken, but what about you three gentlemen?" Pointing at Niall, Harry, and Zayn.

"I'm going to be straight out honest, I am currently seeing someone." Harry announced.

"Whos's the lucky lady??" She was so eager to find out.

"I can't say right now because I'm not sure she wants me to say it. It may seemslike she hates my guts, but I know she likes me. I just know it. Hopefully she's watching right now." Harry winked at the camera. I nudged Tori in the side. "When were you planning on telling us??" I screamed.

"Ummm never...because I knew yall would react like this!" Tori yelled.

"No we wouldn't" Tanya disagreed.

"Actually we would," Ana stuck her tongue out.

"Guys shush! They're still on!" We turned our attention back to the tv again.

"I'm also seeing someone, but we're going through something tough. She's my princess and all I want is for her to be happy. We're gonna work it out babe," He looked at the camera and you could see the sad look in his eyes.

"What about you Zayn?" she asked.

"I'm not quite sure...There's this one girl, but I haven't had the chance to tell her how I feel," Zayn explained.

"Well there you have it ladies! Seems like five lucky girls have captured these boys hearts! Until next time!" They all waved then we turned the tv off. All of a sudden, the hotel room phone rang. Ana got up to go get it. All we heard were uh huh's and a we'll be there in five minutes.

'Who was that?" I asked.

"It was the boys. They told us to stay put here at the hotel. They've got some news for us." Tori said.

We waited at the hotel room, playing monopoly to kill time. Eventually they got there. They all came in one by one, with gloomy faces. "So what's up?" Tori asked breaking the silence. "We figured out a way," Harry smiled. "I'm not quite catching on..." I said. "so you know how you guys are leaving tomorrow morning?" Niall explained. We all nodded our heads. "Well, we're coming with you!" Louis yelled.

No way. One Direction was coming to America with us?!

***Author's Note*** 

Hey guys! I hope y'all like this story! Me and my friends are having tons of fun writing it please comment, vote, and/or fan!!! xx 

-Sam