Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4.

 I slowly walked down the hall. I played some dramatic music in my head. Duuuuunh duuunh DUNHHHH DUUUUUNHH!!! I finally reached suite 134. As I was about to knock, the door flung open and an arm pulled me in. The door shut immediately. I turned around. And there he was. "okay, you can scream now," he put his fingers in his ears. But nothing. No sound came from my mouth, my eyes were starting to burn because I haven't blinked. "helloooo???" Niall waved his hand up and down in front of my face. "oh umm sorry. It's just that umm oh gosh ugh I sound like an idiot," I mumbled. "it's alright love, take your time. We've got all day," he smiled. He motioned his hands for me to follow. We were in the living room now. And I was greeted with a nerd dart hitting my face. "ouch!" I yelped. "sorry babe!" Liam yells. "oooo who's the lovely girl??" louis asked. My face was burning up. I could feel it. Niall just called me love, Liam called me babe, and Louis just called me the lovely girl! I can't believe this was happening! "well she ran into me then passed out and luckily I was there to help." Niall explained. "Such a good boy," Louis said. "He saved the damsel in distress!" Harry exclaimed. "oh yeah, I came over here to thank you and to apologize for running into you. I'm such a klutz."

"Niall thinks it's cute," Zayn whispers. His arm took a beating from Niall. "shutup," he said under his breath. "anyways, I was wondering how could I thank you?" I asked. "oh there's no need. You needed help and I was there," he was being so modest. "just take the girl out for some tea!" Louis suggested. "yea! Drink's on me! Wanna meet up at 7 tonight at that cafe?"

"yes! That'd be perfect!" Niall agreed. Liam let out a cough. "oh wait, we have rehearsals tonight for tomorrows show..."

"oh, well then some other time i guess, it was really nice meeting y'all," I started to head out the door. I heard the guys whispering then Niall came running after me. "wait! Do you and your friends want to accompany us during rehearsals tomorrow?" he asked.

"no way?!" I can't believe he just asked me that! "Yes way!" he joked. "yea that would be awesome! Just give me a text so we know when to get ready. I wrote my number on his arm. " see you tomorrow," I smiled. "see you tomorrow love," he winked. Right when the door shut, I let out a little squeal. I jumped around in the hall for about 3 seconds then their door opened. It was Harry. "umm did you see anything..?" I was so embarrassed! He laughed, "no, but just giving you a heads up, Niall's really diggin you."

"I'm really digging Niall," I responded. I started walking and I hear muffled yells coming from the room. Kevin! Louis yelled. I went into our room and my phone started to ring. "hello? Who is this?"

"it's Niall. I just wanted to make sure you gave me the right number."

"well you've got sam's number!" I heard him laugh. "well I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"yea same here."

"I'm really glad you ran into me today Sam. Well I got to go bye." then he hung up. I can't believe Niall Horan just said that to me. I told the girls about tomorrow. Everyones super excited. This trip has already gotten off to a great start:)