Chapter 5: Tori's POV

CHAPTER 5. :TORI'S POV

The giant bear started running faster and faster, catching up to me. I didn't know how I was going to lose it especially since my legs were dying out. I swiftly carried my stiff feeling legs around a corner and the bear, going too fast and unable to stop, ran into the wall. 'Good.' I thought to myself. 'I've got more time to get away.' I eyed the baby in my arms. It was sleeping, seemingly unaware that it was gone from the protective arms of it's mother and into the slightly less protective arms of me. One eye opened as the baby growled at me, confused. Mama bear ran fast around the corner and I tried to speed my legs up, making sure not to drop her baby.

Just as the bear was right on my heels, about to tear into the flesh of my leg I tripped, suspended in midair and then landed harshly on the ground. My eyes shot open and I saw Sam hovering over me.

"What's going on?" Tanya's groggy voice made me turn my head to look at her in confusion.

"Yeah." I rubbed my butt from the fall. "What's going on?" I was miffed to be woken up so early and my yell startled me.

"We have half an hour to be ready and join One Direction for breakfast! Now hurry up and get your lazy bums up and get ready." Sam walked towards the bathroom and shut the door.

I rolled my eyes. This was supposed to be a vacation, wasn't it? I didn't want to keep waking up early everyday. Ana and Tanya hurriedly got up and started to get ready. Of course they would, this isn't just anyone. This was One Direction. For them anyway, and no matter how early I was here to support them. I huffed and started to lift myself up too.

Throwing on the clothes that were on the top of my suitcase I came over and barged into the bathroom to put on a little bit of eyeliner on my bottom lid, almost ready to go. I was always the fastest to get ready, mostly because I didn't really care. I threw my hair up into a loose, high ponytail and brushed my teeth.

Five minutes later I was sitting on the edge of Ana's bed kicking my feet in the air and waiting to go. Tanya was in the bathroom with Ana, trying to convince her that she looked fine. Sam was such between the clothes in her bag and continued to mumble that none of them were good enough. I sighed and laid flat on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Don't fall back asleep or I'll have to push you over again." Sam's voice chirped up, her head still in her bag.

"Just pick out your clothes."

Tanya joined me on the bed and in the end Ana, with her continuous prepping, made u fifteen minutes late. That and the fact that the other girls kept stopping to giggle and chat like fangirls. This was going to be a long day, at least these fangirls were my friends.

The elevator dinged and we stepped out. There were a group of six people sitting near the entrance.

"Hey, guys." Sam waved and the blonde kid smiled. "Sorry we're late." A blush appeared on Sam's cheeks when Niall said that we were fine.

We stood there for a few seconds, waiting for someone to say something. "Oh! Guys these are my friends Tanya, Ana, and Tori." Sam pointed to each of us. "Girls, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Paul."

The boys smiled and said hey. They weren't too bad to look at, especially not the one with the curly hair, I thought to myself. I didn't bother to remember their names. I was horrible with names. The only one that I stuck in the back of my head was Niall. I knew we'd probably be seeing him a lot considering the googly eyed looks Sam and Niall were giving each other, and if not I'd have to know what name to yell when I beat him up for hurting Sam.

Louis and Liam took the lead and headed outside to their van. When I say van, I mean limo type car thing. I guess being famous had its perks.

The driver opened the door and I grinned and thanked him while hopping in. I ended up being squished between curly haired boy and the oldest looking one. There were seats across from me that Sam, Tanya, Niall, and black haired boy took up.