Chapter 7:Tanya's POV

Sam was gone with Niall. What to do what to do.. The ladies and I thought let's have our own adventure. We can't just sit around in the amazayn hotel room waiting for Sam. 

"Hey guys let's go have our own fun" I said to tori and ana.

"Ya we could go touring" ana said excitedly

"No I got it guys" Tori yelled, Let's go ding dong ditching best thing to do at a hotel like this"

"But guys no I don't wanna get in trouble or worse kicked out" ana claimed

"Ana were in London loosen up its time to have fun. Once in a life time oppertunity" I mentioned 

"Ya Ana it would be fun you don't even have to knock on the doors just run kay sound good" Tori said sounding completly convincing.

"Okaay fineee.." Ana groaned "But if we get in trouble I'm blaming you guys"

After ding-dong ditching what seemed like a hundred doors and our insides hurting from all the laughter. We were at our last door.

"Shssss..." Tori whispered trying to quiet our giggles. Tori knocked on the door. But before she could do the first knock. The door swang open. There he was with a smug grin on his face.

"So we meet again" grinned Harry to Tori

"Harold are you flirting with the house keeper again" yelled Louis

"Aahh no its Tori, Ana and Tanya" quickly Harry Mentioned to louis

"Vas Happenin" Zayn said sprinting to the door.

His gaze catching my eye. I could feel warmth from blushing so hard.

"Guys invite them in from some tea" louis once again yelled.

Tori gave us the please-guys-i-dont-want-to-be-stuck-with-Harry-again look. She already knew that we were gonna go anyway with our without her. She pulled her famous glare at Harry as we stepped into there hotel room.

Eleanor and Danielle fast walked over to us.

"We finally meet you guys. The boys have been talking non stop about how cool you are" they explained "espescially Niall with this lucky girl named Sam" Eleanor proclaimed "mhmm is it you?" she said pointing at Ana thinking it was Sam. 

Ana laughed and shook her head. "Noo I'm Ana, Sam is off with Niall somewhere." she added

"Woah that's who he wrote the song for. Wow Niall must really like Sam cause he's falling hard" Liam said appearing from nowhere. 

We walked over and sat down on the couch Ana sat inbetween Louis and Liam, Danielle sat on the other side of Liam and Eleanor on the other side of lou. Tori and I sat on the floor and Harry sat right next to her on the other side you could just tell that he liked the chase and used every chance he got just to be with her it was super cute. I think she thinks hes just trying to annoy her but she totally flirts back. Interrupting my train of thought was Harry and Tori bickering about God knows what. Liam and Danielle were literally making out. Lou and Eleanor were no where to be found. (I swear they were just on the couch) Ana and Zayn seemed to be sharing a mirror and whispering about something let me just say I heard my name quite too much.