Chapter 8: Tanya's POV

Chapter 8

I walked into the theater room following zayn. And I saw the cutest thing ever!! Sam and Niall cuddled up together and she was fast asleep it was so sweet. So we all decided to join in. Eleanor and Danielle sat on lou and Liams laps. Harry stalked Tori to the couch and she didn't seem to be in the mood so she let him. Ana Zayn and I sat on the othe couch sharing a blanket. I got up asked everybody if they wanted anything. So I went to the kitchen and to my suprise Zayn followed me. Oh lord Jesus my heart was on over drive, my hands got all sweaty, and I couldn't think right. He tripped on god knows what I had an excuse from being clumisy at least the room was dark. But lucky zayn carefully but his hands on my waist until I was balanced and stabe again. We got the popcorn enough for everybody. And enjoyed the whole movie. Tori ended up snuggled with Harry I knew she loved it no matter how many looks of disgust she gave me. Sam was still sound asleep. Danielle and Eleanor left. Ana and Liam were talking about how this movie was inaccurate. And Zayn had his arm around my shoulder. We realzied the movie was a bunch of mumbo jumbo and just headed off to lunch. Sam was still asleep, but Niall insisted on bringing her to the hotel so she could sleep more. We let him. What a sweet guy. Off to lunch we go!