Chapter 2: Tori's POV

I was going to punch something. Hard. Turns out when my fist connected with 'something' the source of the sound stopped. I looked over to see Sam's alarm clock flashing 5:00. I looked around the room and groaned really loudly. Just because I went to sleep earlier then everyone else, doesn't mean I was going to be a happy camper in the morning.

My eyes found the makeup next to my sleeping bag and I glanced warily at the girls. I hopped up and ran to the bathroom to see exactly what I was expecting. Lipstick was smeared on my lips and eyeshadow on my cheeks. Great. I searched all around the bathroom for Sam's makeup remover and rubbed at my sleepy face thinking about all of the ways that I could hide a body.

Finally, with my face scrubbed clean, I ran into Sam's room screaming like a Banshee. Only a second later I thought about her family who would hate me forever for waking them up so early, but at the time I didn't care. I saw thick, black hair poking out of a sleeping bag and dragged the body out by the shoulder's while still screaming. I dropped the half asleep Sam and looked over at Tanya's tired, brown eyes.

"Five more minutes?" I heard from across the room in Ana's direction. Her head hit the pillow again and before she could fall back asleep I threw a pillow at her face.

"Guys! The most important day of our lives and you're going to sleep it away?" I glanced back over at Tanya and Sam. Their head's were already tucked into their sleeping bags.

My head swiveled over to Sam's alarm clock. "We had forty-five more minutes till we had to be on the plane. With one last burst of breath I yelled, "GET UP!" while stomping around, almost as if I was throwing a hissy fit. Which I must say I am not proud of, but was necessary at the time.

Ana's head shot straight up and the other two girls groaned. They all slowly got to their feet and started getting ready. 'Hey', I though to myself, 'at least I didn't have to resort to plan B.'

When it finally sunk in that were were going to be late if we didn't book it, we started running around the house like chickens with our heads cut off. We threw our bags into the back of my truck and I drove us to the airport. Sam, Tanya, and Ana couldn't stop talking about the band and how much fun we were going to have there. I threw in a few words here and there but otherwise I just listened and marveled as to how much they knew about the boys.

Finally, at five forty-five we got to the airport and zoomed straight through the butterfly-in-the-stomach inducing security check point. We ordered food at Starbucks and took off running towards our gate. Our arms were full of food, drinks, and our bags. Sam almost dropped her sandwich but Tanya caught in right before it fell, almost dropping hers in the process. I would have laughed if it wasn't for Ana and I struggling to drag our heavy bags behind us. Just as we rounded the corner the plane table manager people, who's job name I could care less about, called for last minute passengers in a voice that clearly meant that this was the last place that they wanted to be right now. I took all of our tickets and threw them at the surprised lady. She let them flutter onto the ground and looked at us with a scowl. I threw a glare right back in her direction and she hurriedly bent down to pick up the tickets to scan them.

"I would hate that job. You'd have to wake up so early." Ana pointed out as we walked towards the plane. I snorted, in the most lady like way possible, and agreed.

"Plus you'd have to deal with people like Tori." This got the girls laughing as I gave Tanya a halfhearted glare right before smiling and rolling my eyes.

Once we got situated on the plane I grabbed one of the many books from my bag and started reading. I only glanced up once to survey the other girls and I saw Ana conked out on the back of her chair, comfortably asleep. I looked to my right and saw Sam drenched in her own thoughts and decided against asking her what she was thinking about. Tanya's ear buds were in her ears and if I listened hard enough I could hear her music blaring loudly. I snuggled up to the back of my chair, threw on the blanket they gave us, and prepared for the longest, ear popping, madness I had ever been through. This better be worth it.