Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3.

 We decided to split up then meet back at this little cafe right next to the hotel. I went around got myself some coffee and did a little shopping. After a couple of hours, 2 new pairs of shoes, about a bajillion new tips, it was time to go to the cafe. I was almost there when I accidentally ran into someone. Hard. I didn't realize I was walking that fast an I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. My bags went flying, "ohmygosh! I'm so sorry! I'm such a klutz!" I looked up and I couldn't believe my eyes. "please don't scream," the mystery man whispered. "are you-" He pulled his shades down and I recognized him immediately. Then all I saw was black. When I woke up, I was in the hotel room. Tori was sitting on the bed next to me talking on the phone. "she passed out on the street right in front of the cafe. Luckily there was a kind man who helped us bring her up to the room." There was a pause. "yea she'll be fine. In fact she's awake right now. I'll tell her to call you later. Bye."

"what happened...?" i asked."you passed out because you ran into this super hot guy!" Ana yells. "and it was freaking hilarious!" Tanya chimes in. Tori gave her one of her famous glares. "I mean, it was so not funny." Tori explained that I passed out because I was probably dehydrated from all the walking. Thinking back, I never did get a drink. Then it all came rushing back. The blonde hair under the cap, those blue eyes, and the Irish accent. "who was the guy that helped y'all with getting me up here?" I asked. "he mentioned his name was James, why?" Tori explained. "oh nothing, I just wanted to thank him for helping, did you get his number by chance?"

"no I didn't but he said he was staying in this hotel just right down the hall." I went to bathroom to freshen up. I stood in front of the mirror thinking, I just ran into Niall Horan. He's staying in a suite right down the hall. I took a deep breath an composed myself. I'm gonna go over there. Oh I hope this doesn't turn into a disaster. And I walked out the door.