Chapter 3: Tanya's POV

We arrived at the airport in london. As soon as we stepped of the plane we all let out the needed eeepps of how excited we were. We already had a cab waiting for us to take us to our hotel. London was beautiful. All of us gazing out the window and staring at everything in awe. Wow, this place is wonderful and I've only been here for what 10 minutes, I thought to myself. The cab came to a gentle stop. So excited, we hopped out in at least 20 seconds flat must be some world record. Our suite was hugee. We were greeted with giant chandeliers, fancy little soups and the sweet smell of vanilla. Jet lagged, we took an hour nap. Which was much need for me. After our much need nap we decided to split up and just enjoy ourselves then meet up at this little cute cafe. Sam headed off by herself so did Tori. Ana and I stayed together went out to a small old theater and watched a classic black & white film which has always been on Ana's bucket list. The film acctually wasn't as bad as I thought it would. By the time it was over we had 40 minutes before we had to meet up with Tori and Sam again.  So we went and gazed at amazing art works and did a little shopping. We started to head over to the cafe when we saw Tori. She showed us the little souvenirs she bought for Kelsey back home. During our walk our talks were filled with stuff we needed to see and do together before this trip was over that's when we saw Sam on the ground and a young man helping her up. We all sprinted to Sam's aide.

"What happened ??" I asked sounding super worried

"She bumped into me and fainted," he said, his voice sounding oddly familiar.

"So your telling me Sam fainted just from bumping into a random stranger?!" Tori exclaimed, shaking her head.

"Only sam only sam..." Ana whispered.

He then kindly lifted her up bridal style and followed us to our hotel which just happens to be the hotel he's staying in also. He than left his room number to give to Sam as soon as she woke up so they could meet properly. Wow, such a gentlemen I thought. As soon as Tori closed the door. Ana and I started hopping around like little school girls screaming softly that Niall Horan was in our hotel room.