Chapter 1: Tanya's POV

Chapter 1

My name is Tanya. Living the life of a teenager. I have enemies, haters, friends, good friends, and best friends. I cry in emotional movies. My phone is my life. I over think about that one special guy I like that ends up liking someone else. I sometimes get involved in drama. But hey that's my life. Today just happens that me and the best friends a girl could ever ask for won VIP tickets to our favorite band. ONE DIRECTION!! We were all in shock through the whole week of school. I'm pretty sure all our classmates got super annoyed with our constant talking and jabbering about winning and the fun were gonna have. And of course we were making up crazy stories about how the boys are gonna magically find us and fall deeply in love with us. But I mean were girls we all do it. So that Friday we decided to pack our bags and have a sleepover at Sams house. Let's just say the sleepover consisted of no sleep at all. Except for Tori she could care less about one direction she's not a fan so she was dead asleep as soon as the clock ticked midnight. So it was just Ana, Sam, and I. We spent the night with pillow fight, pranking silly old Tori and of course online checking for one direction updates. No we aren't obsessed. We are dedicated fans.