Chapter 13: Tanya's POV

Chapter 13

Even in my dreams my conscience was on overdrive. damn Tanya wake up freaking wake up. I could hear it saying over my dreams. I wasnt going to get any sleep with my conscience acting this way. I groaned as I opened my eyes. I turned my head toward the alarm clock on the night stand next to Harrys bed. It was 1:35 A.M great I only got 2 hours of restless sleep. A dull ache started in my head cause of my constant turning with guilt on my mind. Goodness im such a bad friend I said hitting my forehead into my palms only making my headache worse. why did I let this happen shes gonna hate me forever. i thought staring at the tv showing the credits as the film harry had put on earlier was now coming to an end. Grabbing Harolds left arm of my thigh and his right arm of my back i started climbing out his bed.

"where are you going?", Harry asked sleeply

"to my hotel room I havent packed yet" I said which wasn't completely truthful.

"so what you can pack later come on" he said getting up and going in front of the door blocking my way.

"Harry I dont know what your trying to do" I yelled a little angry at him for not thinking of his girlfriend who happens to one of my bestfriends

"Come on Tanya," he sighed "she doesnt want me"

"what makes you think I do" I said sounding alittle ashamed for yelling at him

Before he couldn't answer as Zayn opened the door.

"vas happenin, stop the yelling" Zayn said rubbing his hand through his hair

"Hey, Zayn its not what it looks like"I blurted out

"save it" and Zayn walked of.

Now I really done it. I hurt the guy I was crushing on, and probably lost a bestfriend. I had to fight the urage to cry.

Harry now only centimeters away. Was holding up my chin whispering "I'm sorry but Zayns overreacting if he really wanted you he would have tried harder" Harold said lowering his head. Oh my gosh he was not gonna make this worse by kissing me oh hell no. so I pushed him of me with all the force I had.

Harry I cant do this" I said running out his room. Looking for Ana. Where is sheee?? She couldnt leave me here its not like her. So I ran into the first door on my right. Shit good job make this even more awkward.

"Tanya, dont go let me just explain" Zayn said looking at me with now softened eyes.

"sure go ahead"

"well, you need to know that i like you a lot, but ive never got the chance to tell you and when i did i was always interrupted."

"zayn listen to me I feel the same way, whatever you saw with Harry is not what it looks like at all I promise"

"prove it" he said

"well I wouldnt let Harry do this" I mentioned walking over the Zayn and pressing my lips against his, causing him to wrap his arms around my waist, making me smile as I kissed him putting my hands around his neck as my fingers played with his hair. His lips were soft but gentle and passionate, his arms holding me close making me forget everything on my mind. Now realizing we were sitting on his bed with my legs around his wasit I smiled while kissing him. Wow I was making out with Zayn Malik. With that though I felt as if being watch which resulted in me pulling away from his kiss. I look to my right there stood Harry with hurt cover his whole face. It seemed I can never please anyone. "Harry you have a girlfriend shes really.important in my life I can't risk losing her over you, okay chicks before dicks" I said with sympathy, "you should be with her. Shes amaZAYN!"