Chapter 12

***Author's Note***

I hope everyone's enjoying this story as much as I'm enjoying writing it! Me, Tori, and Tanya are having loads of fun writing! We just wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone who is reading this! You. Are. Awesome. xx

-Sam

CHAPTER 12.

We couldn't believe what they just told us that we made them say it more than once.

"For the fifty-bajillionth time, We. Are. Coming. With. You. To. Amercia." Louis explained with annoyance. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Then, Niall took my hand and dragged me out to the hall. "I told you I'd make it work." He had the niggest grin on his face. I gave him a hug and whispered in his ear, "Thank you. You're pretty amazing."

"I know I am," We both laughed. I punched him on the arm and we headed back into the theatre room.  

"Okay, so we've got to jet because the concert starts in about two hours. You lucky gals get to come to our soundcheck and get to live the 1D experience," Liam said all dramatically.

"If I have to," Tori fake groaned.

"C'mon babe! You'll love it! Especiall since I'm gonna be singing to you." Harry winked. She simply stuck her tongue out. We all went outside. Once we stepped out the door, we were bombarded with screams, flashing lights, and a million questions from reporters. I quickly ran into the limo, holding Niall's hand as we got in. "Woah." I said out of breath.

"That was crazy." Ana mumbled.

"Well get used to it girls. There's a whole summer ahead of you filled with that." Zayn said.

"50 timworse!" Louis yelled. Gosh why does Louis have to be so loud...???

The whole car ride consisted of many games of never have I ever, truth or dare, loud singing, and so much more random things. It was an hour ride to the venue. What were 9 teenagers and a 20 year-old supposed to do in a car ride?

When we got there, again we were bombarded by press and fans.  The boys went to hair and makeup as we went to our seats. The tickets we won were front row and smack dab in the middle. We were so lucky to win these! All it took was one phone call at the right time. Who knew that one phone call could change our lives forever?  We waited patiently for them to come out. It took a while, but eventually they came out. They ran through all the songs. Moments was the last song they were going to sing before soundcheck was done. Niall looked into my eyes as he sang his solo. I smlied and my face was as red as a tomato. Once they got off stage, they texted us to come backstage. There, we pretended to be fangirls(which we were) and took pictures and got autographs. After all that, Louis brought in some wine and wine glasses, He poured one for each of us. "Umm Louis, we're kinda underage." ana's motherly instincts were kicking in.

"Oh c'mon Ana! Just this once!" Woah. Tori just said that. Harry Styles must've broken through her shell. That's a pretty big accomplishment considering that Tori Miller, was the most stubborn person to get break through. She was like an onion. You have to peel through all her layers. And Harry Styles has gone all the way to the middle. Clap, clap to him. We all proposed a toast and said our goodbyes. For now.

The concert was great. All four us girls were jumping around and singing the whole time. The boys practically sang to us the whole time. The ride home however, wasn't to fun. Everyone passed out because we were so tired. Paul had to practically drag us out of the car and bring us into the hotel. 

I remember being carried out of the car and into the hotel. I dug my face into whoevers chest who was holding me. I looked up to take a peek, but I couldn't. My head felt so heavy I just drifted to sleep. I heard the words, "Go to sleep princess." 

I woke up again and I checked the clock. 3:05. I let out a small groan and turned my body to side. I heard a small 'oomph' and I opened my eyes. It was Niall. "Niall?"

"Mh-hmm...?" He mumbled. Man, his voice was sexy.

"Where am I?" I asked. I looked around and this was not my hotel room.

"We're at my hotel room," he replied.

"Oh okay."

"Go back to sleep...It's so early, our flight isn't until noon..."he mumbled.

"Sorry Nialler, goodnight." And I drifted to sleep.