Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2.

This week went by so freaking slow! I literally just sat there watching the clock move, but eventually Friday did come. All of our stuff was packed and we all had a sleepover at my house that night. Our flight was at 6 tomorrow morning...so early... We didn't go to sleep. Thar night consisted of pillow fights, a nasty game of truth or dare and so much more that I can't say. Before we knew it, we were on a plane to london. Ana was asleep the while ride, Tori was reading loads of book, Tanya was, well doing what Tanya does, and I stared out the window daydreaming (or nightdreaming?) of the possibilities that could happen. I fell asleep about halfway through the flight. I was awakened by the bright beams of sunlight hitting my face. And Tori kinda shook me awake cuz we were almost landing. I got all my stuff together and prepared for landing. I stepped outside the London Heathrow Airport. I couldn't believe it. We were actually in London! The 4 of us let out this squeal. We were in London and we were going to see one direction the next day! Tori wasn't too entirely happy bout that part because shes not so into one direction like me, Ana, and Tanya. Our cab finally reached our hotel. It was GINORMOUS! we were greeted with giant glass chandeliers, fancy soaps in the bathroom, and one giant suite. Now we had the rest of the day to do whatever we want. Oh what to do, what to do...