Chapter 6: Tanya's POV

Chapter 6

They looked so cute. Hands interwined looking happy together. All the boys gave Niall whistles. And all the girls gave Sam that aw look which forced her to blush. Zayn and I were in a deep conversation. Sam and Niall walked hand in hand. Liam was on the phone with Danielle. Tori and harry were fighting. Ana and Lou were giggling probably talking about niall and sam. We had finally reached our hotel room. Niall whispered something sweet to Sam causing her to giggle. And gave her a quick hug goodbye. Followed by byes from the rest of he boys. Harry tried to steal a kiss from Tori but ended up kissing the door slammed in his face. Ana good a high five bye from lou and liam. I got a goodbye from all the boys and a wink from zayn. Which just melted my heart right then and there. I was taken out of my gaze with Ana pulling me inside the hotel room. After what seemed like hours of begging Sam to tell us the details about Mr. Loverboy Horan she finally told us all the details. We were all happy for her its the happiest I've ever seen her. And just as she told us about how how cute he is and what he likes there was a knock at the door it. Sam jumped up from the chair basically knocking it over and running towards to door as if she wanted it to be him behind the door. Before she opened the door she qucikly fixed her hair, straighted her shirt and take a a quick breath to calm herself down. I didn't even have to look to know who it was. Just hearing his irish accent Ana, Tori and gave eachother that oh-its-him-again-look. I knew what they were all thinking Niall was totally crushing on Sam. Without even a goodbye Niall had already grabbed Sam and we off to another adventure. Now it was just Tori, Ana and I. Which seemed like it always ended up with just us 3 from the beginning of this trip.