Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8.

 I closed my eyes and his lips were on mine. He was so gentle. It lasted only a couple seconds. Those were the best couple of seconds in my life. He pulled and I looked deep into his blue eyes. I felt like I was lost at sea, but he was there to rescue me.

"woah." I breathed out.

"Why?" I asked. 

"Why what?"

"Why me? Out of all the girls in this world that are way better than me. You could've chosen Demi Lovato or some other drop dead gorgeous celebrity. I'm not of those. So why me?" I explained.

"You are more than what you think. What I see through my eyes is the most beautiful girl in the world. The princess I've been waiting for has finally arrived. I'm just lucky enough to be her prince." His eye twinkled. A tear came down from eye. He quickly wiped it off.

"what's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothings wrong. I'm just so happy," I gave him my cheesiest smile. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. I buried my face into his chest. He smelled so good. I took a deep breath. Then I pinched myself.

"what was the for?" he laughed. 

"To make sure I'm not dreaming."

"Well you are wide awake and this is no dream," he kissed my forehead.

"So what to do now love?" My body still hasn't adjusted to the time difference. "I'm in the mood for relaxing," I said.

"You want to watch a film? We've got a theatre room just down the hall," he pointed. We walked down there. We chose Grease because he said it was his favorite movie of all time and I haven't watched it before so he insisted we watch it now. We plopped down on the couch and the movie started. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Niall yelled. The door flew open.

"I am superman and I'm here to the rescue!" Louis screamed. Behind him was Eleanor, Danielle, Tori, Tanya, and the rest of the boys.

"Mind if we join in?" asked Liam. 

"Not at all! The more the merrier!" Everyone got settled and later on someone brought in some popcorn. Niall had his arm around me and I was leaning against him. Sleep was taking over me and next thing I know, I'm out.