Chapter 11: Tanya's POV

***Author's note*** 

chapter ten has been slightly edited at the end. Make sure to go check it out! Also I apologize for some of the language in here...it adds effect...I hope y'all enjoy!!! 

-Tanya xx 

Also go check out chapter 4: Tori's POV!!!:) 

-sam xx

"ohh aa... No your not" I stuttered, moving away from Harry, grabbing his shirt shoving it in his chest. 

"of course your not interputting you see a scene like this everyday right?" tori retorted with a smile 

"my bad for asking" he stated closing the door behind him, "what happened to you? halloween isnt until october" he said pointing at Ana. 

"well this is what happens when you hang out with Louis Tomlinson and he dares you to get a spray tan" ana blurted staring at her oddly tanned arms with disgust. 

"good dare man" he said to Lou giving him on of those weird guy hand shakes they have. 

"dont mind me asking, why would you randomly walk into a studio and act like you own it or something" Tori said trying to challenge the guy. 

"it happens that your studio time is over" he stated challenginh Tori with a glare followed by a wink. Causing Tori to slightly smile but not big enough to show defeat. 

"You guys can stay if you want. Under one condintion we play a good game of never have I ever, and girls dont act like sissys" he mentioned walking over to the couch and plopping next to Tori causing Harry to get a tad jealous. 

"we would kinda want to know your name first before we randomly play never have I ever with a stranger" Tori said challenging him again. 

"okay sweetheart" he whispered to Tori putting his arms around her and Ana "My name is James Matthews and my Dad ownz this studio" 

"no point of playing if half of us cant drink" Ana said in her motherly ways 

"who gives a fudge live a little it doesnt hurt" he said acting as if Ana was a small child 

"I cant drink or else it will kill me" Liam mentioned "only one kidney here" Liam added pointing at his kidney. which everyone returned with a look of sympathy except for James 

" Well then I guess your just gonna have to watch sorry bro" James said with no emotion 

"How about we play with Soda or Pop whatever you guys call it" Tori exclaimed 

"I like that idea" I quickly added after Tori 

Fine," James replied "its better than nothing" 

" I'll go first" Lou said with a gleam of evil in his eyes, " Never have I ever done the "mad search for clothes" when someone knocked on the door" he said staring at Harry with a devilish smile. 

Tori, Zayn, Harry and I took a sip of the ice cold soda. 

"Never have I ever fallen in love" Ana said 

Surprisingly no one took a sip. 

"Never have I ever almost or did lick/kiss someones nipples" Tori gladly said directing it at me. 

I took a sip and James burst in laugher 

"so thats what you were doing" he said giving me a flirty look 

"well you kinda saved me from doing it" I quickly added embarrassed as ever. 

"Never have I ever slipped on stage during a concert" Liam said added with a light laugh at the end. 

Harry took a long gulp to cover up his now bright rosey cheeks 

"Never have I ever met someone as annoying as Harry here" she said patting his back and shaking her head. 

Everybody took a sip 

"success" tori yelled"if we were drinking you guys would be closer to being drunk.  

"haha your cool Tori" I said blankly "Never have I ever talked about getting pussy on live television" I said laughing cause Harry was now bright RED. 

James, Lou, and Harry drank a little from their red plastic cups. 

"Never have I ever thought about putting my Dick in a box as the perfect Christmas present to give to my girlfriend" Harry said with his cheeky grin and gorgeous dimples. 

Zayn, and Liam took a small sip followed by laughter. 

"Never have I ever held someones hand while getting my tattoo" he said boldly 

Harry took a small sip with a small,smile followed right after. 

"never have I ever kissed another dude" James said with major confidence. 

Harry, Lou, Zayn, and Liam took a long sip finishing there soda. 

Ana and I started laughing knowing about the boys accidently kissing eachother and stuff. 

"so game over" I blurted interputting James from saying anything about the boys kissing other boys. 

"ya I guess" James said with a shrug. 

When my phone started beeping. It was a text message from Sam.

<3 Sam <3: 

Hey! Niall and I are at the hotel guys come over so we can talk about our current situation.

Kay Kay will be there in 20 minutes I texted back.

"hey guys we have to go Sam and Niall are at the hotel and The girls and I need to talk about how to stay" I said standing up and straightening my shirt.

"Okay we gotta head to the interview anyways," Zayn said.

Everyone got up and started to head out the door.  

"wait" James yelled. Tori, ana and I turned around. 

There he was, scribbling something on a piece of paper while he did that I finally realized his features. His hair was like Fluers but a little lighter a dark brown earthy color, his eyes were like sweet flowing honey, his skin was not pale but not tan, and his hieght was taller than Liam and Harry who stood at 5'10 being the tallest ones in One Direction. I predicted James to be between 6'0-6'5 he was hot. Thats when I was shook outta my gaze with him waving a piece of paper with numbers on it he had gave to all the girls. I slid the small ripped paper in my backpocket and we headed back to the hotel.