Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13.

13. Something or someone was shaking me. "Whaaaa....?" I rolled over trying to adjust my eyes to the sunlight that was pouring in. "Babe it's time to wake up, we almost have to go." Niall whispered.

"Go where...?" I was still so sleepy. "it's time for you to go home remember? But you!re taking us with you." He reminded me. "Oh yeah, I thought it was all a dream. Meeting One Direction. Then dating Niall Horan."

"But it's not a dream," He bent down and kissed me on the lips passionately.

"Ahem." Ana was standing at the doorway. I gave her a little wave. "You better get your butt out of bed if you don't want to miss your flight home." I threw a pillow at her. Or tried to throw a pillow at her. I failed miserably. I hit the door instead of her. "I'm over here's miss shooting guard." And she left. "Miss shooting guard?" he asked.

"I play basketball back home. I'm the starting shooting guard for my team." I smiled. "Oh, I didn't know that."

"Well we have a flight to tell each other things." I got up and took his blue Jack Wills sweatshirt. "you mind?" he shook his head. We walked down the hall to my hotel room.

When I opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes. It looked like a tornado ripped through the room. "what the hell happened??" clothes were being thrown across the room. I took a step in and a tampon hit me in the boob. "Seriously??" I yelled.

"Sorry!" I hear Tori yell from the bathroom. I walked over to my part of the room with Niall trailing right behind me. Good thing I didn't pack much. Unlike Ana who took her whole freaking closet. I wonder how she fit all that in one suitcase... The rest of the guys made their entrance one by one. Zany came in fixing his hair. Then he walled over to Tanya and have her a peck on the lips. "since when??" I pointed to zayn and Tanya back and forth. "since last night," he answered with a huge grin on his face. I gave Tanya a thumbs up then they started packing again. Harry, Louis, and Liam come in together. Louis and Liam go help Ana pack. Harry slowly walks over to Tori looking all glum. "You alright babe?" I overheard Tori ask Harry. "yea I'm fine. Just a bit sleepy." he replied. We went on with packing very quickly. Paul literally came in every five seconds telling us to hurry up. I realized something wad going on between harry and tanya and zayn. Zayn was shooting glares at harry and harry gave sad looks to tanya. "hey tanya, can you come outside with me for a sec?" we went put into the hall. Tori and Ana followed. "spill." I said. Tanya looked at the floor. She took a deep breath and explained that Harry tries to kiss her. Tori's face turned red. Oh shit. Next thing we knew, Tori's hand just went across tanyasface and she ran out. I followed her and found her in the lobby. I hugged her and tried to calm her down. "why the he'll would he do that. I gave him a chance an he screwed it up!" she cried. "it's okay hun, we'll figure it out. I convinced her to come back up to the room and continue packing. She acted like nothing happened. Eventually we finished packing and headed to the airport. There we were greeted with at least 500 fans! 500 flaking fans! Everyone was trying to get a feel of one of the band members but security swatted their hands out of the way. I could see the look in each of the guys eyes that they wanted to interact with the fans. But time wasn't being too nice to us. All our luggage was taken care of, but our carry-ons. Mine was a small backpack with the things I needed for a ten hour flight. I also brought some snacks. A ton of them for Niall. Lord knows that boy is always hungry. We checked the terminal we were going to and headed in that direction. We finally reached it then checked our boarding passes. Oh crap. We were in the wrong terminal. And we had two minutes to get to the right one. "you guys said it was this way!" I yelled as we ran through the airport. "I swear it was there last time we were here!" Louis yells back. We were supposed to be on the other side of the airport. We all were yelling, don't close those doors, and luckily for us they didn't close it. We stumbled into the plane and into our seats. This was the first time I got to ride first class. It was so cool! Niall noticed my amazement and asked, "you like?"

"I love!" there was even a curtain that separated our seats from the little hall. We all sat two to each row even thought there were three seats. I sat with Niall, Tori and Harry were in front of us, Zayn and Tanya were behind, and Liam, Louis, and Ana were behind them. We pulled the curtains closed so we could have some privacy. Niall pulled out his laptop and went on twitter. He snapped a picture of the both of us and tweeted:

@niallofficial: headed off to America with the most beautiful girl in the world !!! Xx

In about three seconds there already over fifty mentions and favorites. People commented, awww or so cute! "Do you have a twitter?" he asked. "yea I do, we all do actually. I gve him me and the girls twitters and he followed us. Oh. My. Gosh. Niall Horan was following me on twitter. I was trying so hard not to fangirl and I did a pretty good job of keeping myself contained. Then all of One Direction was allowing me and the girls. Nail tweeted another picture of me and him, thus time with cray faces.

@Niallofficial: aren't we so cute?? @samchavez_13

after three seconds I had gained almost 100,00 followers! "look Niall! I have so many followers!!!" I poked at him. "I told them to follow the bet girl in the world," he winked. "Youre so sweet," I giggled. "I know." he gave me a quick kiss. "would you two keep it down?! You're gonna make me pike and were not even in the air yet!" Louis yelled. Way to ruin the moment boobear... The plane took off and we were headed back home. Home for me and the girls at least. It was at least an hour into the flight when I saw Harry and Tori get up. They were headed somewhere. I realized that they were whispering that whole time, I wonder where they're off to...