Chapter 9: Ana's POV

I slid of the couch, ran to grab my phone from the small table. Hoping I would flash anyone since I was of course wearing a skirt.

"Thanks for waiting me guys" I yelled then realizing that sam was sleeping with niall hushing me. 

Running out the door ignoring nialls hushes and holding down my skirt.

"Hold up guys" I groaned screw this I'm gonna walk. 

Finally I made it to the car. Hopping in and sitting next to lou. Who was talking non stop about things normal people don't say but hey it made everyone laugh especially me. Lou was gorgeous and funny. He was cool. All I have to say is Eleanor is a damn lucky girl. I thought oh well.

The car then came to a gentle stop. Hello, welcome to McDonalds how may I help you?" Said a voice through the small speaker. Before I could say anything about how unhealthy and how I dont eat here Zayn did.

"Hey guys how about we go somewhere else" Zayn expressed. At,least it didn't sound like I was complaining. 

"Zayn seriously come on I wanted some carrots from here" lou groaned.

"Oh lou, remember we already tried ordering carrots here but it just didn't work out" Harry mentioned

" I agree with Zayn let's go somewhere else its so unhealthy" I exclaimed, "we could order something more healthy to eat at the recording studio."

"I don't really care us long as I get food I'm starving here" Tori complained.

"Everybody just calm down were gonna go with Ana's plan its Smart" Liam said winking at me with a friendly smile. I slightly blushed but Liam is nothing more than a good friend. I didn't care he was still adorable. Leaving that horrid place called McDonalds. Lou started to quiet down which seemed to have a big affect on everyone else in the car. I pulled out my Iphone went straighted to pandora and played music most of you wouldn't know. My Chemical Romance was blasting in my ears and I had my eyes close listening closely to the lyrics. When Tanya shook me from my state of mind. We were at the studio. Woah this is super When Tanya shook me from my state of mind. We were at the studio. Woah this is super cool. This is where all the magic happens. Wow I love music I thought stepping out the van with Tanya following Tori and Harry who may I say were acting quite strange espically Tori. I think she was starting to really like him. I'm happy for them. The boys seem to come to me for advice about the girls mostly Zayn constantly asking about Tanya her like/dislikes, hobbies and whatever else he could think of. He's just so shy. But I'm gonna leave it to him to tell her. Harry would always ask ways to get tori's attention. Maybe the stories we told did come true after all. We should make up stories about me meeting Zac Efron and him falling hopelessly in love with me. I started laughing at my own thoughts when I realized they had ran awya from me yet again just to order food. Ana stop spacing out I snapped at myself and ran over to order some food. After ordering we all hopped on the couch. Tanya and Zayn on the floor making googly eyes at eachother. Tori basically on harrys lap. Harry having his hands aorund her waist wow I want a relationship like that I thought shaking my head. Only if....

Hey, guys I got it" Lou yelled

"Please make it good, Lou" Tori stated

"Let's play truth or dare" 

Everyone nodded in approval but it did take Liam and I a few minutes to decide. 

Just from the look from all the boys faces we knew this wasn't gonna be good but what the hell let's live a little. 

"Truth or dare" Lou said pointing to me knowing exactly that I was an easy target. Accepting the callenge knowing everybody knew exactly that I would pick truth but ahhh I proved them wrong. Instead i said "Dare! Confident as ever" taking the adice that zayn gave me earliar.