Chapter 1: Tori's POV

The name's Victoria. Tori for short, only if I like you. I may not look like much when you first see me, but I'll definitely leave an impression. Sometimes people walk away from me and think “Oh, what a wonderful girl. I want to be best friends with her forever.” Most people walk away from me and think “Dear God, why?” Either way you don't really know me until you've seen me with my best friends. You know how some people are classified as crazy? Me and my friends are a whole new category. And this, my young readers, is our story.

You know what sucks? School. So you could definitely say that when I heard the bell that signals our freedom for the rest of three short months before we're thrown back into this jail, you could say I was excited. Maybe excited isn't the word. I think I was more on the verge of insanity, and if you were watching from afar I would seem slightly crazed, eyes popping out of my skull, jumping on random stranger's backs. The usual. Add in a little bit of One Direction and you've got my life in a nutshell.

Before we jump to conclusions, eeping and screeching for those boys whose names I will never remember, I want to let you know that I'm not a fan. I mean, they're not bad singers, or a bad group of guys to look at (Yum!), I just never got around to liking them as much as my friends. Speaking of friends: Tanya, Ana, and Sam. They are the true fans. Not the crazy ones, of course. But I'm always there to support them and their fantastical fantasies.

A few weeks earlier the four of us had won One Direction VIP tickets and we were still freaking out about it. Even I was slightly hyperventilating at the fact that we would be going to London, for free, stay in a five star hotel, for free, and see the band in concert, for free. Not to mention free food, my favorite thing in the world. All of us slept over at Sam's after we packed up for the days ahead. They couldn't come fast enough.