Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7.

 I opened the door. It was Niall. "hey what's up?" I asked. "are you busy right now?" he asked. 

"no, why?"

"I wanna take you somewhere."

"can I ask where?"

"it's a surprise," he winked.

"okay give me a minute to get ready."

"no you look beautiful already. Now let's go!" he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. I couldn't stop giggling. "where are you taking meeee??"

"I told you it's a surprise!" we were down at the lobby then he stopped. He brought me to a supply closet. "So it this the surprise?" I asked. "No." then he handed me a hoodie and some sunglasses. "umm-"

"put them on." I did as I was told. "Now what?"

"our recording studio is just down the street. We need to get there quickly without getting noticed." he explained.

"Okay, I can get there without being noticed but your Niall Horan. How are you gonna get there?" I asked.

"That's where the hoodies and the shades come in. They're our disguises."

"okay let's do this!" I smiled. He took my hand and headed out. We made it out of the lobby and into the front of the hotel. So far so good. There was press just hanging out outside but they didn't notice us. We quickly started walking. We were halfway there until- "ohmygosh!!! It's Niall Horan!!!" a girl screamed. After that, people started to run towards us, and so did the press. We started to run. We were running hand in hand. We're almost there. Screaming and the clicking of cameras trailed behind us. Finally we made it into the studio. Niall was cracking up. "why are you laughing???" I was out of breath. "That was so fun!" he was grinning from ear to ear. "Being chased by a mob of people is your idea of fun?!"

"No, being with you throughout that was what made it fun."

I smiled. We walked down the hall and into the recording room. I looked around. There was a guitar. I picked it up. "you play?" he asked.

"just a bit," That was a lie. I've been playing since I was in fourth grade. 7 years I've played the guitar. "Play something," he insisted. I started to play Forever Young. That was one of my most favorite songs of all time. "Some are like water some are like the heat. Some are the melody and some are the beat. But sooner or later they all will be gone, Why don't they stay young?" he sang. I stopped playing. "why'd you stop?"

"it's just that- your voice. It's beautiful." I looked down at the floor not believing what I just said. He lifted my chin up, and looked me in the eye. He leaned in and...