Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14.

About fifteen minutes later Harry and Tori come back from the bathroom. Something was wrong. Liam took the seat next to Harry and Tori went to go sit with Louis and Ana. I logged onto yahoo messenger and IMed her.

To: Tori

You alright babe?

A couple of seconds later my phone beeped.

From: Tori

Ya, i just talked to him. Me and him are in an argument right now that's all.

I replied:

To: Tori

Aw sorry babe I hope it works out...

Her next reply took a little longer than usual.

From: Tori

I hope so too...

I sighed then started to read my book. I was reading The Death Cure by James Dashner. In the midst of my reading, I fell asleep.

I woke up to someone lightly shaking my shoulder. "hmmm..?" I groaned. "it's time to eat. I don't want you going hungry." Niall whispered. In front of me, my tray table thing had some Nandos peri peri chicken. "where did you get this?" I laughed. "I had it in my bag then I told the flight attendant to heat it up. I figured you haven't tasted heaven yet so here you go." he smiled. We both started to eat. The first bite was heaven. It was so delicious, I gobbled it up in ten minutes. "dang, I may have some competition now." Niall joked. Oh him and his Nandos. I couldn't sleep anymore, so we decided to play UNO. It didn't work out so well because some turbulence knocked all the cards to the ground. As I was ending down to pick the cards, I overheard Liam and Harry talking. "...I didn't mean to say those things to her. I screwed up Liam..." Harry whispered. "it alright mate. You'll work it out. You always do. You're Harry styles remember?" Liam was so daddy direction. I really hope they both come around and work things out. The rest of the flight consisted of another twitcam, lots of picture taking, and a huge game of 20 questions. "what's your daily routine?" Niall asked. "umm I get up, get ready for school, drive to school, sleep through school, then practice depends on what season it is." I answered. Now it's my turn. "do you ever regret getting famous?" It was a silly question, but I was curious. "no, I mean I miss being normal an not being mobbed everywhere I go, but I don't regret it. If I wasn't famous we would've never met." he had a small grin in his face. "aren't you sweet?" I gave him a kiss on the cheek. We continued this until I fell asleep. Again. Dang, i don't know why I'm so sleepy all the time...

I wake up in a hotel room. I looked at the clock. *12:13 AM* I sat up and I realized I was not in my own clothes again. I called Tori and surprisingly she answered. "hey wanna get outta here?" I asked. "yea sure lemme get dressed real fast."

"there's no need, just a late night coffee run to starbucks. What's your room number?"

"I'm right next door." I went to go get her and we googled the nearest starbucks. Lucky for us, it was right across the street. I was in basketball shorts and a Jack Wills sweatshirts. Tori was in pajamas and a tank top. We got down to the lobby and headed outside. There we were taken by surprise. We were not expecting this. A crowd of girls had started screaming. Some death threats, some please tell blah blah blah, and just plain old screams. There were also news repeaters. "how does it feel to be dating One Direction?" and many more questions were thrown at us. I called Paul and he saved the day. Security guards came and brought us bak safely to the hotel. "damn..." I mumbled. "that was insane...so coffee in the lobby I guess?"

"yea, better than nothing." We grabbed some coffee from the lounge and sat down. We had girl talk and talked about everything. It was about 2 AM when Niall called me. "vas happenin??" I said.

"hey where are you?" he sounded worried.

"I'm down at the lobby with Tori, but dont worry I'm coming back up in a few."

"okay see you then."

Us two headed back up to our rooms. I realized I had no idea where we were. "hey Niall, where are we?"

"new York."

"umm why?"

"the boys wanted to go sightseeing. Just for a day. We're heading to dallas the morning after tomorrow."

"so, two nights in new York?" he nodded his head.

"sweet," I smiled. "sooooo, what to do now?"

"sleep? We've got a long day today." he suggested.

"okay." he took me into his arms and snuggled up close to him.