Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5.

 I was awakened by a loud knocking sound. I got up and slowly went to the door. It was Harry. "oh, goodmorning!" I whispered. The fact that I met One Direction still hasn't sank in. "The boys were wondering if you lovely ladies would like to join us for some breakfast?"

"we'd love too, but we're not quite ready," looking down at my pjs. "We'll meet down at the lobby in half an hour?"

"yes, can't wait!" he smiled and waved then I closed the door. I shoved the girls out of bed. Literally. Ana was on the floor. Still sleeping. Tanya's body was half hanging off. "what's going on?" she sleepily asked. 

"yea what is going on?!" Tori yelled. "we have half an hour to be ready and join One Direction for breakfast! Now hurry up and get talks lazy bums up and get ready!" We were 15 minutes late. The boys accepted our apologies and we headed into their van. "so where exactly are we eating?" I asked. "it's this little place called the Little Cafe," Louis replied. Tori chuckled. "something funny love?" Harry asked. "No, it's just that I've never heard of a place called Little Cafe." Tori explained. My phone beeped. It was a text from Tori

From: Torrrrrrrrriiiii

Whats up with the sass from that one kid?? I don't even know him!

I replied back.

To: Tori

Chill your balls. Btw the "kid" has a name and it's Harry. They're the same age as us. Please be nice! 

Tori looked up at me and stuck her tongue out. I gave her a pleading look and she was fairly nice the while ride there. We had an interesting conversation. Talking about potatoes and what not. I noticed Niall was quieter than usual. We finally got there and everyone got off except for Niall. "you comin?" I asked. "wanna get out of here?"

"what do you mean?"

"let's go somewhere else" I thought about it and I finally gave in. I mean who could say no to those gorgeous blue eyes. I told the girls I'll be going somewhere else and I'll just see them back at the hotel. Me and Niall were walking down the road. Attempting to make small talk, "so, what's up?" I asked.

"nothing much really, just living the life I'd never thought I'd have."

"I was wondering..."

"yea?"

"what's it like to be Niall Horan?"

He smiled, "well he's feeling like the luckiest guy on earth. Living the dream, traveling the world, and to have met this pretty amazing girl he rescued a couple days ago." I blushed. Then we came to a stop. In front of me was a table set up with tealights lit up everywhere. There was a breakfast all cooked and there was a rose in one seat. I was in awe. "I hope this isn't too cheesy," he said. 

"it's a tad bit cheesy, but I like it." I smiled.