Chapter 5: Tanya's POV

I heard the loudest most obnoxious knock I've ever heard in my whole lifetime. And I grabbed the pillow pulled it on top of my head and nodded back to sleep only to be awaken by sam shoving me of the Bed.

"What's going on?" I asked

"Ya what's going on?" Tori repeated

"Well girls get up and get ready we will be meeting One Direction for breakfast in Half and Hour" sam explained

We needed up being 15 minutes late I blame Ana for constantly looking in the mirror and fixing something. When she meets Zayn I swear they are gonna be the best of friends. We headed down. Said our appologizes. Then Sam introduced us to Lou, Harry, Liam, and Zayn. Woah they were way better looking in person. I was star struck but still managed to properly introduce myself and not look like an obsessed fangirl. We mad our way to ther van. Paul surely behind. At first it was an awkward silence the first 5 minutes until lou started talking about kevin. Oh gosh lou is really funny. He had us laughing an talking in no time. Harry kept trying to talk to Tori but tori just wasn't letting him. Niall was looking out the window in some deep thought. Ana was laughing like a crazy man talking to Lou. Sam and I were having a conversation with Ziam. And let me just say there bromances are just adorable face to face. Sooner than we wanted to. We had arrived. Niall and Sam stayed back talking. Then Sam pulled us back and said she's actually gonna go with Niall and eat with him. We all shook our head in approvement. Harry came and grabbed tori guiding her to sit right next to him. The look on her face was priceless. Following right behind we sat down and took our orders. After much small talk and finding out stuff we never knew about the boys we left the little cafe and headed back to the hotel were we were greeted by Sam and Niall.