Chapter 35: Double-Edge Sword

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual contents*

I found myself in a private room. The table filled with pretty pastries yet I was depressed. I was still hurt that Min actually let Wang Feng take me.

"Lan"
I blushed as he touched my cheek with the back of one of his long fingers. When I moved away, he cupped my chin and brushed his thumb against my bottom lip.

"Why are you doing this?" I put my hand on his wrist, wanted him to stop touching me.

He didn't say anything, just look at me with a smile.

"I want to make this very clear with you Wang Feng, please stay away from me" I looked up into his eyes and said firmly. "Do not bother me or_"

My words were cut off when his lips touched mine. He had bent his head down and sealed his lips easily over mine. Several seductive nibbles were enough to make me opened my lips. I unconsciously touched his neck and Adam apple as his tongue stroke mine lazily within my mouth. It felt so good. His long hot tongue was twirling against mine. Then he tilt his head to the other side and took my tongue into his mouth. Sucking on my tongue and lips, he seduced me to lean in closer to him.

I was completely lost to the sound of our tongue mating, the sound of our lips moving, and the breathless sound of our kiss. When he ended the kiss and set his forehead against mine, I felt dazed. I could only stare up into his eyes as he held onto my blushing cheek as he smile at me.

"I already spoke to mother and father... in a few days, grandmother and father will come speak to your grandfather and uncle"

I shiver to his gentle voice and his tender touch against my cheek.

"Lan, agree to be mine... I know your grandfather will only agree if you say yes"

I shook my head no even though I didn't pull away from him. When he smiled and tilted his head to place a soft kiss on my lips, I blushed more. His lips and mouth were really soft and sweet.

"Lan, why are you so stubborn?" He chuckled softly. "You already know your heart wants me, why do you resist?"

I continue to look up into his dark gaze.

"If I have to kidnap you, so be it" He said gently, his voice was so deep. "If you're stubborn, I will take you by force. You will belong completely to me one way or another"

This arrogance and confidence was simply too much. When he took my lips, I could only close my eyes and feel. I knew I was a horrible woman for not pushing this man away. I knew I was wrong for kissing a man who belongs to someone else. I knew a terrible thing for me to continue to kiss him like this - kiss him like he was mine.

"Lan" His voice grew hoarse and thick with heat. "Your lips... how can anything be so sweet"

He continues to nibble and suck.

"I can't wait..." He spoke against my lips. "Can't wait until I have all of you"

Then he held me to his heart, holding me tight and taking in my scent from the top of my head. He buried his lips into my soft long hair and breath, making me shivers. I had always thought I knew what desire was. Once, I thought I desired Hou Rong. But never did I desire anyone to the point where my whole body shivers.

"Lan" He spoke against my head, as he held me so tight and gentle all at once. "Why does my heart feel full when I'm with you...?"

His words were melting the ice in my heart, piece by piece.

"You don't belong to me Wang Feng..." I said sadly against his neck, unable to stop the tremor in my voice. "In a few years, you will meet someone better... If Wei Lan marries you only to be thrown aside in the end, what will Wei Lan do?"

"Lan..." He said softly, almost pleadingly. "Why do you speak foolish words? How could there be anyone else? You have already rooted yourself in my mind since the first time I saw you Fa Wei Lan"

"B_ but_"

"No one had ever moved my heart - no one" He said firmly, looking at me while holding my body flushed against his. "And yet, that day, I heard your laughter... I chased through the forest, searching for your laughter... when I saw a girl with her white horse, for the first time in my life, my heart shook"

His confession confused me.

"F_ Forest"

It took me a moment.

"S_ So someone was there. That fox... was it your arrow?"

It was his arrow. The intricate design on the silver arrow held the Wang's symbol a tiger.

"Your cousin was there was well"

"M_ Min-ge was there?"

I bit my lips and wondered just how many people were there.

"Lan... several of us were there to hunt..."

I suddenly felt embarrassed. Recalling that day, someone was actually watching me - by Wang Feng no less.

"You were beautiful Lan"

I turned red at his soft words.

"Lan"

I looked up at him, seeing his smiles.

"W_ Wei Lan is only a normal girl... Wang Feng is_"

I felt nervous.

"Wang Feng is a general. A_ And Wei Lan is still young"

He was chuckling at my nervousness, kissing my cheek as I spoke.

"Wei Lan is s_ still young, g_ grandfather won't allow it_"

He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it as I was still rambling on nervously.

"So adorable..." He kissed my earlobe and then whispered huskily. "Lan will be this Wang Feng woman... I will love you well..."

Blushing, I tried to pull away from him, but he hugged me tight.

"T_ This isn't proper..."

"No" He said with a soft laugh. "But I cannot help myself... Lan, you can only endure"

Again his arrogant words should upset me. Yet he was holding me so gently, I couldn't pull away.

Really, I am just a shameful woman.

"H_ How can Wei Lan ever find a husband_ Ah!"

When he bit my cheek, I let out a soft cry.

"The only husband you will have in this life is this Wang Feng" His voice was sharp and hard. "Lan, you dare give your heart to anyone else, I will kill that man and forced you to me"

I trembled under his sharp eyes. My hand held the cheek he bit.

"You belong to me, Lan. Only to me" He said it so possessively that I shiver against him.

I couldn't help but buried my face against his exposed neck. When he sighed softly and hug me tight, I felt his lips against the top of my head.

"Don't be stubborn Lan" He spoke gently once more. "In a few days, do not hide behind your grandfather... don't force my hands. The last thing I want to do is to show disrespect toward your grandfather. Do you understand?"

I understood clearly. If I hid, Wang Feng would reach over from behind my grandfather and pull me into his arms. Even if grandfather gets upset, Wang Feng would take me. Even if I said no, Wang Feng would take me. The realization that I had no choice in the matter was both troubling and joyfulness. Wang Feng wanted me which brought joy to my heart. On the other hand, I don't know how long his feeling would last. The situation is a double-edge sword.